PDA

View Full Version : Happy Wet Sunday

Frank Civitano
04-23-2000, 07:59 AM
Good Morning.
Happy Easter, Passover and now its time for Donzi season in NJ. Well thats what I thought its 40 degrees and cold! Raining!! I Want to test the boat. Well Ill stop complaining and wish everyone a very happy safe holiday weekend

------------------
Frank Civitano

bverd
04-23-2000, 08:26 AM
I second that. I am down here in Washington, DC and wanted to take my boat out that I finally have ready for the water and all I have is wind and rain.
Happy Easter and Passover.

--Brad Verd

Varyak
04-23-2000, 10:31 AM
FLORIDA...need I say more...

...and a Happy Donzi Easter to all you snow birds.
Mark

GEOO
04-23-2000, 11:13 AM
Happy Holiday to all.
I went for my first ride of the season in my Pursuit this morning. Donzi engine still not together. (:.
Frank, Keep me posted on your fist run!!!
GEOO

RickR,GroveCity
04-23-2000, 01:46 PM
No time to write a long post, I'm headed to the lake for the maiden voyage of the new 22.
I'll let you know if I have to use the paddle to get home.

------------------
RickR mailto:riggerb@aol.comriggerb@aol.com</A>

Stan
04-23-2000, 03:15 PM
Woke up early this morning to get to the lake early, to try out 3 props. This was going to be a working donzi day. I don't get up this early for work !

$#*&^)@ Blowing like an SOB at the lake !!25 TO 30 MPH WINDS The lake was CLOSED !
I guess this is a small price to pay for living in southern calif.

kingair
04-23-2000, 03:19 PM
I'm heading out tomorrow for the first time in the DONZ. Hope all have a great EGG Day
Later
Philip

CDMA
04-23-2000, 04:45 PM
Just another day with my Grandma pinching my cheeks and little donzi sanding accomplished....oh well.

Chris

Rob
04-23-2000, 06:23 PM
Must be bad weather just about everywhere. It's been cool with off/on rain all day here in the midwest. Friday and Saturday were beautiful though. Full cruise mode both days; much petrol happily consumed.

------------------
Rob

jimmyc
04-23-2000, 07:48 PM
happy multi-colored egg day to all. i just got home from the lake in northern iowa.....70 degrees and sunny, the 22 will be in the water next weekend, but i was able to get alot of boating in with the carver and the whaler........spent too much time at a friends afterhours party last night.....very COLD trip home by boat in the wee hours and i think i got ahold of some bad ice!

jim