PDA

View Full Version : I cannot see the "Donzi Girls", HELP!

BB
10-17-2001, 12:04 PM
I have e-mailed the harbormaster three times and given all of the pertinent info. Why is it that I am still not allowed on the Donzi Girl string? Can anyone help?

mattyboy
10-17-2001, 07:52 PM
bb,
just remember good things come to those you wait. harbourmaster is a good man, he'll get you fixed up. but in the mean time i'll give you the lowdown some are blonde, some are brunette, some are tall some are short, but they're all beautiful!!!!! I'll look for both of us now. by the way the boats ain't bad either :eek:

Matt

harbormaster
10-18-2001, 08:12 AM
BB,
You posted this message on the 17th. you just registered on the board for the first time on the 16th. You have sent me 3 emails in LESS THAN 48 HOURS!! Then you post a message that you are not being responded to.

1) This is not my fulltime job
2) This is a service I provide free of charge that is funded by donations from kind souls who frequent this site.

Do you have a donzi/BOAT girl photo to post for access?

BB
10-18-2001, 08:37 AM
Sorry Harbormaster.

When I come into the office in the morning I do a common round of checking my e-mail and various sights for updated information. I do not mean to be impatient but everytime I log on here I see that Donzi Girl connection slapping me in the face and so far I have been denied the pleasure. Anyway, whenever you get a chance. Thanks. BTW, I have a soon to be Donzi Girl Pic, unfortunately she is on a Cobalt in the current pic. I am trying to buy a Donzi which is why I came here. Thanks again!

harbormaster
10-18-2001, 09:50 AM
send in the cobalt girl!

Crazy Horse
10-18-2001, 06:07 PM
Many Donzi Girls are known to slap one in the face... :p

waleyetwo
10-19-2001, 09:24 AM
oh they do slap every now and then :D but that's not a bad thing is it ?

mattyboy
10-19-2001, 10:28 AM
if your'e into that sort a thing?
whip me !
beat me !
make me write bad checks!!!
:eek: :rolleyes: :eek: :p

Matt
where's Marv Albert when you need him!

cummins
10-19-2001, 02:02 PM
BB...Consider yourself luck I didn't get registered after 2x or slapped. :confused:

Cummins

Rootsy
10-19-2001, 09:37 PM
oh quit crying boys... patience is a virtue don't ya know? I can't blame Scot... nagging is REALLY annoying... you only need to send your stuff once.. you'll get taken care of... patience............

Root