PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Owners Rally - It's a Wrap!

MikeMiller
10-15-2001, 01:12 PM
Well here it is 2pm on Monday and I believe the Rally is finally done.

This morning at 10am I gave a plant tour to the final members who stayed over Sunday and then had lunch. Everyone is on their way home!

I would like thank to Brad Verd - you're a sweetheart. Not only were the pictures great and your timeliness in getting them out to the family that couldn't make the show, but also your help at the docks! You truly made this event a success!! I owe you dearly.

Each and every person that came to the event I would like to thank also. I wasn't really sure how it was going to go, but you all came in droves and made it a special weekend for me. Hell, you even got up and sang!!!

I look forward to seeing all of you again soon around the country.

Again, thank you sincerely from my heart. You make my job everything it is!! Congratulations to all the award winners.

Check out donzimarine.com this week for the pictures I took at the event.

Until next year, love to all...

Crazy Horse
10-15-2001, 02:37 PM
Looks like you all had a blast. Bverd the photos are great!

cummins
10-15-2001, 03:49 PM
How does the 22 classic Limited edition run? I see you had it there...It looks great :D

BERTRAM BOY
10-15-2001, 06:27 PM
Thanks to Mike and Nick Miller for a fantastic weekend.
Where to I start? From the laughing fit Scott Pearson entertained so many of us with on Friday night( ask him about his woodchuck story) to the award winning all female Kareoke(sp) quartet......O.K. so they're not talented singers, but they sure are easy on the eyes..... It was great to see so many freinds again.
Brad must have been te only guy that drank enough to get up and sing......
So many memorable moments, I can't list them all.
BERTRAM BOY
:D :D :D

gerry
10-16-2001, 09:23 AM
Mike and Nick:

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had a great time and you guys always do everything first class.

See you guys at the Ft.Lauderdale Boat Show

Dalelama
10-16-2001, 03:01 PM
I'd like to thank Mike & Nick Miller, Donzi employees and the sponsors for an outstanding event! Everything was "top shelf", and I haven't been to a classier event without having to wear the tux.

Donzi boats, the Canes beat the Noles, the Gators lose......

WHAT A COUNTRY!!

Thanks again for the great time had by all.

RickR
10-16-2001, 05:13 PM
Looks like a BIG TIME! I hate I missed it!

Great pics bverd.

Scott Pearson don't feel like you're alone, I don't beach Genuine Risk either. :rolleyes:

Hardonzi
10-16-2001, 07:57 PM
Haaaaaad one Heeeeeluva a time.....Cant wait for next year..Yo Mike lets get the dates out ASAP..IT HELPS WITH VACATION PLANNING!Will be attending AOTH 2 in May.. :D

marcdups
10-16-2001, 10:44 PM
Scott, looking at ya I wonder how many times your Chalice was filled up with that good ol red wine at that game!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

Towel boy!!

Saw you made it back for sinday though :D :D

Dr. Dan
10-17-2001, 05:36 AM
Big Mike, and everyone else, what a great time! Liz and I enjoyed meeting and splashing through the not so calm waters with you all! It's always good to put a face with a name and we have some great pics and memories from you all...Awesome Time, definitely coming again next year, good food, great sights :eek: and more of Scott Pearson and Mike Millers' jokes, who could ask for more? The intensity of the play will definitely help us wait out the winter 'til next season...thanks again Mike & Nick and of course the very tolerant and patient "Donzi Girls",Awesome,just Awesome!!!...Danny & Liz :D

BigGrizzly
10-17-2001, 08:57 PM
We had a great time. Little Griz loved it as did us seasoned Ralley goers. Next year it will be a big motor,and new GPS for the event.

Randy

Lil Grizz
10-18-2001, 05:17 PM
Well ive never had a chance to post on here yet but i figure its no better time than now. Thanks for the great weekend and a special thanks to the kind Donzi owner who lent Ron and I their GPS while we were lost near the gulf, without their help im sure we would have had a large problem, heh. I will definatly attend next year with my own GPS! :D

BERTRAM BOY
10-18-2001, 05:47 PM
Welcome to the board Lil Grizz..... keep those posts coming.
BERTRAM BOY :D :D :D

GEOO
10-18-2001, 07:39 PM
Brad, Thanks for all the photo's. Look's like I missed a great event!!!

Mike, As alway's you guys at Donzi do thing first class all the way. Boy, I'm sorry I missed this one. GEOO