PDA

View Full Version : niose ordinance

komikazee
10-14-2001, 05:00 PM
Hello guys& gals'
I'm a new member, and my name is Tracy. First I'd like to say it's great reading all your postings. I am still amazed to see so many people in this day and age willing to go out of their way to help someone with a problem, like you do. You don't find that very often anymore.
OK enough about that. I'm planning to go to AOTH II. My question is, can anyone tell me what type of noise ordinances they have. I'm running a 460 CI and it's a bit loud, if you know what I mean. Do I need to invest in some mufflers before I head down there?
Thanks guys, I'm sure someone will have input on this.

Tony
10-14-2001, 06:31 PM
Tracy,
Welcome to the board, and yes, it really is a great group of people. I was at the AOTH and to my knowledge there is no noise ordinance. Bring it down and pump up the volume!

By the way, where the heck is Rhodes?

donziclassik18
10-14-2001, 07:02 PM
i think you shouldnt worry about it because any ordinances are for where the boats registered. (im 70% sure) if not, its not too big of a ticket

mattyboy
10-15-2001, 01:04 PM
welcome komikaze,
judging by the name, why worry, to get a ticket they gotta catch ya first :eek:

Matt

komikazee
10-19-2001, 07:15 PM
Tony,
By the way thanks for the welcome. Sorry about taking so long for a reply, but I only have access to my computer on the weekends. OK Where's Rhodes? 45miles north of Saginaw, 35 miles north of Bay City, Or if you know where Pinconning is, go there turn west and go about 12 miles. Way to much information Huh!

Tracy

Tomahawk
10-20-2001, 07:39 AM
Komikazee - actually, I know where all those towns are and now where Rhodes is as well. Thanks. What sort of boat do have with the 460 installed? See you at Lake cumberland in May.

Sagbay32
10-20-2001, 08:06 AM
Yes, I would have to say I have been through Rhodes before as well. I have lived down state for 4 years now but grew up on Saginaw Bay.