PDA

View Full Version : The Donzi Tunnel

Hotspare
02-06-2002, 12:29 PM
Anybody else seen this ??????? I'm driving to the Dallas boat show, the weather sucks,traffic's stopped, and just sitting, when I start to see a Donzi banner materialize on the windshield of my truck,,,,,,,sort of like a "head's up" display that you can see through...... traffic starts moving again, it goes away,,, Hummmmmmm ??? Then as I always do, I get to the show, go straight to the DONZI booth.........There;s that Banner again ??????? Hummmmm????? But once there, all's forgotten for now,,,, The "LCP THRILL FACTORY" put on a stunning display of, fiberglass,graphics,and motors, from the MASSIVE 38DAYTONA,down through the super cool 22 classic,,,(my personal favorite)..... All enhanced with technical information from DONZI rep, JIM CASCADDEN...... "Really cool show"...... So, anyway,,, got my bag of DONZI free stuff,,, time to go,,,, straight out the door, with minimal manuvering, to the truck.... On the way home, of course, all I'm thinking about is the boat's (DONZI"S) when I begin to see that DONZI "head's up" Display again..Hummmmm???????? I immediately look for Rod Searling pearched on the hood!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank god, he's not there.......... "Am I living life in a DONZE TUNNEL"??????? Are there any support groups out there for this disfunction ???????????????? any know'n cures ??????????????????? HELP !!!!!!! I feel it coming on again!!!!!!!!!!! Bruce,,,, some where in the DONZI TUNNELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek.gif

harbormaster
02-06-2002, 12:55 PM
Who was the Dealer??

Hotspare
02-06-2002, 02:22 PM
HELLO,,,SCOT... Our new authorized "DONZI DEALER" up here, is called,, L.C.P. THRILL FACTORY.... they started carrying DONZI near end of 01, so inventory is all 02..... My contact there is, jchristian@lcpthrill.com.....Steve Simon,was there also last sunday, but I had to work, so didn't get to meet him...... Scot, If you get up to this corner of the "Golden Triangle" during the show, or any other time for that matter, give a shout, we're always talkin Boat's.......Later, Bruce....... smile.gif

Donzigo
02-07-2002, 12:04 AM
Freightdog, sound like a Sweet Sixteen could help with the sickness; but, if you want a cure, it's going to be a Classic 22 for you. Tell your wife that it's cheaper than therapy to go ahead and buy one.

...you've never seen a Brinks truck in a funeral procession. Can't take it with you).

Hotspare
02-07-2002, 09:07 AM
Thank's for the great advice DonziGO,,,, I think your absolutely right.... Every time I'm near a 22 classic, I get this like, cool inner peace or something,, like a dejavu, from another time, calling me........ That must be it!!! I need a 22 classic !!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh, I'm feeling better already...... Thank's DonziGO, I'm headed back to the boat show.......... I think I can, I think I can, I think I can........... Later,,,, Bruce...................... biggrin.gif