PDA

View Full Version : More bass in the Donzi

Brad Lyon
02-05-2002, 06:20 PM
Anyone need more bass in their Donzi? I just received and tested a stand-alone subwoofer with built in 100-watt amplifier. Sounds really great and it should tuck under the deck without any problems. It only measures 4-5/8 thick x 8-1/4 wide x 15-1/4 long. It also has a small wired remote that can be mounted to the dash to adjust how much bass you want.

Kenwood makes the unit. It is model number DSC-WA62RC. I have seen them on Ebay for $120.00 to $140.00. Search for WOOX on Ebay or click on this link to see one.

Brad

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1330497382

HP 600SC
02-05-2002, 06:46 PM
Brad, are those large mouth bass or small mouth
bass.........
sorry, I couldnt resist.

BigGrizzly
02-05-2002, 07:19 PM
I think they are Big mouth bass.

Randy

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
02-05-2002, 08:57 PM
And to think I am often to critical... smile.gif
So, small or large mouth?

I did see a neat install recently on a PQ, a guy actually mounted boxed subs in his engine comp facing forward and the sound THUMPED up into the cockpit area on the sides, neat concept if wired correctly with the right amp.
Food for thought.
Bryan

marcdups
02-05-2002, 10:17 PM
Them BASS fisherman will come up with just about anything to tell fibs about their catch, "well honey it was a large mouth b'ASS, had to drown him, I am gonna quit f'ishin and keep m'essin with my engin"
Really wish I had a Boomzi or is it a DONZI so I could rock the world, screw the BASS,which stands for " be another sassy sportfisherman". go ouy and catch a Marlin only if you dare.

Poodle when are you going out for bass, I meant bait to go for the biguns??

I know, one too many, but WTF eek.gif biggrin.gif eek.gif