PDA

View Full Version : Sarasoto Donzi Rally (Day Two)

bverd
10-13-2001, 10:04 PM
Okay... here are the days shots. What a great time. We went up to Gator's (a restaurant) and had a spectacular lunch. Thank you Gator... we all had a great time. You are a wonderful host. Then the run back. Some of my shots are lacking alot of boats because I was lucky enough to run with the big boys (as a passenger). A real dream come true for me. Thanks Red... I can't explain my thanks in words "Red", you are "The Man".

Sarasota Pics Day 2 (http://www.verd.com/photos/Sarasota_01_web/Day2/)

Hope you guys enjoy. We sure did
:D :cool: :D :cool: , what a day on the water. Saturday singing coming soon. --Brad

harbormaster
10-13-2001, 10:52 PM
Buy me a Shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!XXL

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
10-13-2001, 11:02 PM
Great pictures, I feel for the guy with the busted OMC Outdrive, who had the bad luck?

Keep the pictures coming!
Thanks, Bryan

bverd
10-13-2001, 11:58 PM
That is Dr. Dan with the busted outdrive cover. Compliments of a girl out of control on a Jetski. He is working on getting it fixed. Should make it through the weekend. No doubt it will be golden in a few days.

roadtrip se
10-14-2001, 12:30 AM
Beautiful boats, beautiful weather, beautiful people, just beautiful.....

Shanghied Again
10-14-2001, 07:21 AM
Brad, Thanks for the pics, At least we get to see how great of a turn out it is.
Thanks keep them pics coming

Extreme Measures
10-14-2001, 09:05 PM
BVERD

GREAT PICS BVERD,LOOKS LIKE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GREAT TIME WISH I WAS THERE WITH MY BLACKWIDOW.THAT BLACK DAYTONA OF MAVERICK OFFSHORE RACING IS AN VERY NICE PEICE IT HAS A GENY. AIR,FLATSCREEN DVD PLAYER ITS ALL DECKED OUT .I WAS ON THAT BOAT AT THE 1000 ISLANDS POKER RUN. DAVE SCOTT THE OWNER IS SUPER NICE GUY ALONG WITH MATT HIS SON AND THE REST OF THE CREW( JASON,ETC.)
YOUR FRIEND IN BOATING

EXTREME MEASURES ;)