PDA

View Full Version : A-Sad-Day

wsmiller
04-16-2000, 07:28 AM
It's a sad day in the Miller house, I must sell my 1968 Sweet 16. I am moving to Alaska and cannot take the Donzi. I would like some information from all of you on how much to ask for it. See I bought the boat real cheap off an old guy who had it sitting behind his gas station and I realy don't know how much it is worth.

BOAT INFO: 1968 sweet 16 white w/blue stripe

HULL: Good shape, decks solid but weathered so I painted them (Scheduled to re-gelcoat them this summer), replaced transom(dry rot) and installed a custom aluminum 28 gal gas tank. I put close cell foam in bow secton when I had the deck off(self made insurance). Most deck fittings have been rechromed.
ENGINE: 1971 351 Cleveland, Keth Black pistons, Crane cam/lifters/rocker arms/springs/and 5 angle cut valves, Edelbrock intake w/Holley 4110 4 barrel marine 650 CFM carb, Crane ignition box w/rev limiter. Summit racing says I should be putting out approx 325HP according to their dyno computer. Less than 100 hours.
DRIVE: H/M bell housing and transom bracket, Volvo drive, Good Shape.
INTIRIOR: Good shape needs new cushions, one in it are only 5 years old but they don't fit right, gauges are not original.
TRAILER: In good shape everything original except winch and tires.

Appreciate and help.

WSM