PDA

View Full Version : DONZI mentioned in "RAP SONG"

Donzigo
02-04-2002, 11:39 AM
No kidding. I'm in Turtles the other night buying the latest Donna Kroll albumn, (great stuff), and over the store's music loudspeaker, is this RAP SONG going full blast, (I'm defintely NOT the biggest fan of RAP), and in it, the guy says something like ......well you can get a Mercedes or a DONZI POWERBOAT....... Anybody heard of such a thing? I didn't know we were hip with that group....!!!!

Forrest
02-04-2002, 02:47 PM
. . . and just when you thought it was safe to leave the Donzi parked on the street!

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
02-04-2002, 02:52 PM
Kid Rock I believe.... the controversial white wraper with long hair, he was hanging with Madonna! It is on his newest CD...

Yep, found it....

You think you got it good
In Hollywood
I got acres of land
Laid back in the woods
Holdin' shares
Cool like Fonzie
Rollin' Lake St. Clair
In my forty foot Donzi
You got a Bentley
Wow

Kid Rock is normally our pull away from the dock music, COWBOY! It talks about rock'n an offshore beast flying the flag that says "chillin the most" cool song actually....

Oh well, I may never grow up... I do have one Kenny G. CD!!!
Bryan

JP BRESCIA
02-04-2002, 03:51 PM
Kid hangs with Pam Anderson I believe. Although I don't know who gets around more.

Ozarkboater
02-04-2002, 04:07 PM
It was roomered that he had tried to get us to let him use ours for his video. So I will be interested to see what the video looks like. By the way we turned him down "alledgedly". confused.gif mad.gif tongue.gif

Cramer

SS18
02-04-2002, 04:15 PM
JP,
Since your in Marlton where do you launch?The back
drop in your picture doesn't look familiar.And Bryan,Kenny G? who's that? Just kidding that's definitely not donzi music! I don't have Music onboard you couldn't hear it anyway! biggrin.gif
Jim in NJ
PS,How about this freaking market!

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
02-04-2002, 04:28 PM
Someone like Kid Rock? He would pay MSRP for a day!! LOL
Kenny G, cuddy music... it goes along with momma's new boat coffee pot... LOL

Remember they are artists.... we can't judge them... (I get lectured from my oldest) damn I am getting to nice in my old age...
Bryan

SundanceKid
02-04-2002, 04:34 PM
Bryan,
What's the name of the song, I'd like to download it!

ToonaFish
02-04-2002, 05:02 PM
Cuddy music? Try Aliyah's "Rock The Boat"...

Take Off? Pink's "Get This Party Started"...

For today's market? The Classic "Another One Bites The Dust"...

Taking suggestions for headcold music.

Bunches,
Celene 'just what does a sinus do, anyway?'

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
02-04-2002, 05:35 PM
You know I have to laugh at this thread because of how music is played or NOT played in our boat, 4 people 4 theories...
Nancy, turn that **** off...
Jessica, dad can I please listen to Z104 (top40)
Joey, not what they said dad, rock it!

Me, I only want to hear a song or two all day. smile.gif

Then, adjust fade, to loud in the cuddy, kids are whining.... man the music deal is a tough one! But after a good bay run momma lets me have my way and we ROCK!
Bryan
PS, search www.kidrock.com (http://www.kidrock.com) song is called COCKY

Donzigo
02-04-2002, 10:42 PM
To cool. I had no idea that Kid Rock did that rap song. Hey, Pamela Anderson said the other day in an interview: "I really want to have a long term relationship with Kid Rock because I need a stable male influence in my life for the sake of my child's future." Which child, her or her other child?

My neighbors tell me that their sliding doors sometimes rattle, when I start up the Z-33. My pulling away from the dock song is: "Born to be wild", (Hey, what do I know, I'm 52 and smoked about two box cars of funky stuff in Easy Rider era) The tune works for me. "Like, for sure, man". Boy, things sure seem different since I've had a conservative job for 32 years. Can't beleive I had long hair, played those Ludwig Super Classic White Marine Pearl drums in a band, and did a whole bunch of other stuff ......and I better stop talking right now.

I guess things haven't really changed that much. The music's different.

.......don't have any Kenny G. cd's, though .

jwright
02-05-2002, 07:02 AM
Kid Rock makes quite a few refereneces to Michigan and living outside of Detroit... Makes it kinda of fun to listen to for us Michiganders!
I wonder if anyone has ever heard of him actually going out to Gull Island on Lake St. Clair?

Rootsy
02-05-2002, 07:21 AM
Actually isn't Kid Rock from Detroit? not so long ago he was shooting one of his new videos at the state fairgrounds. Think it had something to do with pickup trucks, tailgating and musclecars... remember hearing about it one morning on WRIF...

turbo2256
02-05-2002, 08:08 AM
Yea he is a Detroiter last seen gripping a 40 oz out of the cooler at a party store while Pam kept the cashier busy as he sliped out the door.

Scott Pearson
02-05-2002, 08:11 AM
Guys,
Get KID ROCK's CD and in the Special thanks area....He thanks NICK MILLER of Donzi.

(NJ)Scott

jwright
02-05-2002, 11:34 AM
I think he is from Romeo...

Donzigo
02-05-2002, 05:06 PM
Hey, J. Wright, (Holland Michgan). Does Chris Craft still have a plant up that way? I think it was Holland Michigan.

Kid Rock & Donzi. Do ya thing he has one?

Richard

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
02-05-2002, 09:03 PM
So since we are talking Kid Rock.

Have you heard the song COWBOY?

Bryan

jwright
02-06-2002, 07:10 AM
Chris Craft did have plant here, the building and water tower are still there. I have lived here 6 years so I do not know the history, but I think it was late 80's when it shut down and everything moved to FLA. They also used to build Roamers up here and Skater is just 5 miles from Holland in Douglas. And of course we have Tiara Yachts(where I work).
I have a feeling if Kid Rock does not have a 40' Donzi he has some freinds who do!