PDA

View Full Version : This weather stink's!

HP 600SC
02-03-2002, 09:33 PM
I wish there were other thing's to do down
here like sleding or ice skating.
This is what we had to do today.....

http://www.donzi.net/photos/shell.jpg

Donzigo
02-03-2002, 11:47 PM
Ted, the boat looks great. Kudos to wify, too. I would have been out to shell today, myself; but, I taped up the cabin of the 33 to be ground down and floor re-fiberglassed. Small job. Only one ote two days. I've got a great glass man, GLASS-PRO, Charles Wilson, if you ever need one (381-4321).

It got a little nasty later on today, didn't it? I'll bet it was a wet ride home.

Later,

Richard cool.gif

HP 600SC
02-04-2002, 08:00 AM
Richard,
A little bumpy but not too bad!
call me this week sometime.....

Ranman
02-04-2002, 10:06 AM
Ted, It looks like you have a great candidate for the Donzi Girls page. Any plans on posting her or is she camera shy like mine?

marcdups
02-04-2002, 04:45 PM
Stir it in Ted, and Scott painting with your fingers on the key board is not gonna get it done, or are ya just supervising Heidi eek.gif eek.gif

Sorry Heidi!!
You guys and gulls don't get out of control, Hell why not biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

HP 600SC
02-04-2002, 05:48 PM
Randy, oh no she's not camera shy.....she has been
on the Donzi girl site a couple times.
Madpoodle, I thought of that and actually
have another shot with out the WELLCRAFT in it, but I wanted to make it look like a hot, busy boating day for the frozen guy's up north!

I accepted the offer...I am the test driver for Wellcraft/Scarab as of today!
No wise cracks.........its a fine product!

Blewbyu
02-04-2002, 07:26 PM
C'mon Ted.....us guys from the NW can see the GRAY sky in the background,the slate green water you'all get just before a hurricane,the building chop,aaaaand.....what's wit da black jacket???
You got yer ass KICKED on the way home, didn't you???Barely get by without callin' the Coasties???Still got yer stringers???Is that a "decoy" can on the foredeck (Coke?).Doesn't 83 degrees EVERY DAY just make you wanna puke?Can you see the other coast from the top of a 3 story building?Ever seen a MOUNTAIN???(i.e.-something over 30' high)??Oh, STOP ME NOW!!!! eek.gif Somebody STOP ME!!!!! biggrin.gif wink.gif biggrin.gif

HP 600SC
02-04-2002, 08:39 PM
Yea Jeff, your right, it was all done in
photo shop....the boat has not even seen
water since the cold days the 2nd week
of Sept. The engine was winterised then too.
Bye the way that guy in the pic. is not me
it is a long lost high school buddy who is still
lost. Had to leave early just to get away from him!
Scott, actually I have never heard that one,
Wellcrap.....good one!

Stepped Bottom
02-04-2002, 09:01 PM
They build an ok boat, but I will say that they now have two of the best test pilots in the world. I think you and Wadeck will work well together. Wellcraft Marine gave me some of the best working years in my life, (and some of the worst.)

Donnie

Formula Jr
02-04-2002, 09:41 PM
Man, I gotta say. Poodle and others have really conviced me that Florida is the place. Can't wait to lose these rainy days, and cool air. Gosh, if I could, I'd sell it all and plug down some hard earned on a condo in paridise. Really, I'm looking you in the eyes, and the hand is on a religious book: The PNW SUCKS. It SUCKS big time.
Anyone that moves out here is an idiot. Its crowded, the crime rate is out of hand, and after all, this IS were Cobain came from - Oh and Hendricks, and Kesey, and gates, pauling, knight, bradberry and ........

Well, anyway, it really, really sucks here. So, if you were thinking of checking out the PNW, forget it - a waste of time....;better to head for Disney World..... We had some nice beaches but then the New Carissa broke apart and covered everything with oil. So there's nothing to see here folks, nothing at all, move along.........and by and by, yes all the women here are like Tanya Harting - drunken, trailer trash, hub cap throwing sluts. It's a hard place to make new friends cause its so in-breed. The taxes are low, and the schools in poverty and filled with Psychotic shooters.

This is not where you want to raise a family.

FLORIDA........HAAAA YESSSSS FLORIDA!!!!!!!

ToonaFish
02-04-2002, 10:25 PM
So just what exactly does a test pilot do? Go as fast as humanly possible, so they can advertise mind boggling speeds? Or, do you make all the foolish boating mistakes possible, to see if they can make it Floridiot proof?

Bunches of curiousity,
Celene

http://www.donzi.net/photos/Horse_jumping.gif

AIR TIME!

mattyboy
02-05-2002, 09:27 AM
I got ya weather stinks right here!!!!!!!!!!! rolleyes.gif tongue.gif wink.gif biggrin.gif I'd give all you guys the bronx salute but I'm wearing mittens right now!!!! tongue.gif rolleyes.gif eek.gif
nice pic Ted

ToonaFish
02-05-2002, 02:16 PM
Poo, it's currently 101 degrees under my tongue and I've got the humidifier running full blast... I'd say I'm replicating actual Florida living conditions pretty well. And last I checked, the sun rose, as well as set, in Georgia. But I'm bitterly holding you and the Seadogs responsible for posting the photos that led to my insane bass boating adventure that led to my inhuman headcold.

And no wonder I'm bitter... these past few years I thought it was "fast hunks, bronze cars." Heck, this sheds a whole new light on dating possibilities... I'm in your debt!

Bunches,
Celene 'wanna share a virus?'

roadtrip se
02-05-2002, 09:20 PM
Snowing tonight in Fort Worth. Had to go knock the stuff off of my satellite just so I could post this note. Looked at the forecast on the lake for this weekend and 65-70 degrees is what they are calling for. May not be bikini weather like you folks see in FLA, but we will take the opportunity to go burn a little petrol.

Hey Bryan Donze, come on out to PK. We'll get you a fix in a Classic 22 and 16! Probably run Saturday out of the Cliffs. Call me!

Todd

"Don't like the weather in Texas, blink an eye and it'll change!"

boldts
02-05-2002, 09:32 PM
Captain Ted,
Congrats on your new position! Does this mean the 22 Classic goes up for sale so you can work on a Wellcraft go fast? Hope not, because I couldn't afford all your hard work anyway. Also, I really prefer a blue and white Classic. Found a couple across the country, but still keeping an eye out. Good luck and be safe! smile.gif

marcdups
02-05-2002, 10:01 PM
Hey Ted, congrats on your new position,from what I have experienced with what Mad calls it" wellcrap" stay to the left side of the entrance, i'e: scarrab, way more organized than the other side, as a past dealer the quality difference was AMAZING!! good luck and do not drop us guys, Donzi's aside' you and the missus are fantastic persons.

The best of luck,
Towel Boy eek.gif eek.gif

HP 600SC
02-06-2002, 08:12 PM
Scott, no way am I selling my baby.....
too much work in him to get rid of him.
Keep us posted on your blue/white search....they
are pretty.

Marc, I am never going to drop you all or this site! My heart is still in these boats!

Thank you both!!

Blewbyu
02-07-2002, 07:09 PM
Ya know what REALLY SUCKS in the Northwest is the TRAFFIC!!!!Worse than Washington DC,SanFrancisco,or Los Angeles!!!!
The girls aren't really all that bad.Had a mistress last year! She wadn't all that cute,but she had a REALLY NICE tooth!!!She was always late to meet me tho-kept gettin' a flat tire on her house. rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif tongue.gif frown.gif

Blewbyu
02-07-2002, 07:21 PM
Fergot to mention a good thing about Washington State-There are more than 12 families in the state.Don't know if Oregon is up to our standards-how 'bout it Owen???Bet Oregon has over 12 too,doesn't it??
"Yankee" def.-Same thing as a "Quickie", only you're alone........ redface.gif