PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Challenge 2000 / Jacksonville Poker Run

Jamesbon
04-12-2000, 02:14 PM
If my engine's back in and "tweaked" I'll be at the PokerRun April 29th. and 30th.

Is anyone planning to go?

1) Check in and registration - Saturday afternoon, April 29th at Florida Tackle and Gun Club

2)Poker Run starts Sunday AM

3)Pre registration required, please see URL below http://www.donzichallenge.homestead.com

Thanks....Nathan
nschlaeppi@templeton.com

MINXMAN
04-13-2000, 11:40 PM
Hey Nathan this is Scott with the minx I am going for sure!

GeneD
04-14-2000, 08:51 AM
I would love to go, but I can't. For two reasons:
1. The cost is prohibitive to an out of work guy.
2. Same weekend as the Superboat race in Miami, and we got company coming in for it.
Sounds great though.
Mike Miller, how about a Poker Run in our fair city of Melbourne/Cocoa Beach?

------------------
GeneD
Melbourne, Florida

Jamesbon
04-14-2000, 10:56 AM
Scott,
I'll keep ya posted on the engine install.....I'm "supposed" to get it by Friday (1 week) then have to install. It's getting tight...

Jamesbon
04-26-2000, 03:55 PM
MinxMan (Scott?)
Well, here we are 3 days before the PokerRun and my engine is still in the shop, due to be released this Friday.....I Hate to say it, but I don't think I'll be able to make the Jacksonville event. I'll probably be prepping the boat/engine for installation on Sunday. However, next PokerRun or gathering, or whatever, we'll have to hook up. I'll keep everyone posted on my progress.

Thanks...Nathan
jamesbon@ij.net
nschlaeppi@templeton.com

GeneD
05-07-2000, 08:42 AM
So, how did this event go?
In retrospect, I should have done the Poker Run rather than go to the poor showing at Miami.
Miami was big, really big. 5-6 footers, maybe bigger. Kept us in the bay and we watched from the beach.

------------------
GeneD
Melbourne, Florida

GeneD
05-09-2000, 06:53 AM
What?
No report?

------------------
GeneD
Melbourne, Florida