PDA

View Full Version : Awakening Video Tape Now Available

boldts
10-10-2001, 11:47 AM
For those of you who attended the Awakening of the Horses gathering at Lake Cumberland KY, the video you've been waiting for is ready for viewing. For those who were not able to attend, here's your chance to see what you missed. Price for the video tape is $15. If you are able to come to the 2001 Donzi Owners Rally, Tom Riggle will have the video available to buy for a special price of $10. Tapes and all Midwest Donzi Club merchandise can be purchased at: http://www.mwdonziclub.com/mwdcmerch.htm Credit card buying is available through PayPal on the web site. :)

Last Tango
10-10-2001, 07:53 PM
Bolts,
I'll try to get a copy this weekend from Tom. I really enjoyed the sneak preview. I think I'll just put it on continuous loop on the TV in my office!
Mark :cool:

Shanghied Again
10-10-2001, 07:59 PM
Scott, I wont see you this weekend but I bought one through your site,
Cant wait to see it.
:D

boldts
10-17-2001, 08:23 PM
Well, I finaly got to see the video and it's better than I thought it would be. I get home from work and have watched it every day since I got home from FL. Allison loves sitting with me and watching the boats just as much as I do. Thank-you Tom and George for all your hard work getting this video put together. Those of you who have asked about Lake Cumberland only need to pick up one of these videos and listen to what the folks who were able to attend have said in their comments. Randy (Big Grizzly), I love the part when you start up your Super Charged engine. I can't wait until we all get together again next May. :)

roadtrip se
10-17-2001, 09:27 PM
Can't wait to see mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AOTH2 here we come. Todd