PDA

View Full Version : my first donzi

shovelfxr
10-09-2001, 10:43 PM
well hello everybody. just bought my first donzi tonight!! i wonder if you guys could give me a little feedback on her? she's an 89 r21cc regazza w/260 horses. also, i'm curious as to what this boat listed for when new. man i feel like a kid on christmas day! thanks in advance, i'm glad to have found this site...

harbormaster
10-10-2001, 06:42 AM
Congratulations shovelfxr! Send some pictures and enteryour new toy into the registry.

riverrat
10-10-2001, 06:46 AM
Congrats on the new boat,welcome to the family. please register we are open to all Donzi's..

mattyboy
10-10-2001, 07:46 AM
welcome to the board

Moody Blu'
10-10-2001, 12:26 PM
welcome to the board!
madpoodle what bike? did you have to many boat sodas this evening too?

harbormaster
10-10-2001, 02:32 PM
Well sky, looks like he probably has a shovel head FXR Harley from his handle. Even I know that one.

shovelfxr
10-10-2001, 05:38 PM
well i just got back and the deal has fallen through. the gentleman selling the boat was given a much higher offer and i had not yet given a deposit so i let her go. to be quite honest, if i hadn't found your site i may have gone ahead with the purchase but i just dont think that was the boat for me.i read a couple of posts here about how much you actually use a cuddy and realized i probably wouldn't use it for much more than storage. so the search is back on! any donzis for sale out there?!? as for the bike; 84" rubbermount 5 speed s+s 1 3/4 drags (ofcourse) mild head work, cam ,stretched tank, no dash, no guages lowered 2" blah blah blah.....thanks for the warm welcome