PDA

View Full Version : please help

donziclassik18
10-09-2001, 07:52 PM
does anyone know where i can get an 16/18 classic in fairly good condition for cheap? maybee someone on the black market? im 14 and saving for a donzi, yesterday my dad said i cant get one cuz theres too much liability or something. i kno it has to do on how i make like 400 a month. maybee a bunch of you with real jobs could send me a little cash?? 5 or 10 bucks 50 would make my day though. thanks all
have a good day
email me for my address
HyperBaja17@hotmail.com (ya baja boats, my dad has one and i was obsessed with it till i saw these 16/18 classics. im too lazy to change it cuz im busy working for that sad 400 a month...

Moody Blu'
10-09-2001, 07:56 PM
Ahahahahaha, damn this kid reminds me of me when I was about 12 years old and went house to house asking for money for a skate board.

Hmmm, hey guys would you mind sending me 5-10 bucks for a supercharger for my boat?
I would really appreciate it! ;)
if you send me 50 bucks ill ltake you for a ride in it :eek:

donziclassik18
10-09-2001, 08:00 PM
sounds fun. did that going from house to house thing work?? what are peak times to go during the day and should i say im saving for a boat or say im saving it for college or some crap??

Formula Jr
10-09-2001, 08:10 PM
Hey, same deal as donziclassik18, but I only ask $1.
Ya gotta love free market capitalism. ;)

You meet the nicest people on the highway to hell.

donziclassik18
10-09-2001, 08:12 PM
you all must think im joking... im not, im 14, born on april 17, 1987 ill send u a copy of my birth certificate if i can find it i guess.

Dr. Dan
10-09-2001, 08:55 PM
Class of 2005, Well I admire your engenuity, however, if you read any of the material on this board you will find most if not all of the Donzi Boys & Girls here are hard working goal oriented people like yourself! They earned their "Toys" the hard way, so there is hope, the reality is something just short of this....If you have to beg for the money to by a "Bargain Boat", which will need a bunch of maintenance,parts,etc.,etc. you'll never be able to afford to operate it, which unfortunately is the most costly part of boat ownership! Boats look cool going fast on the water...but no one other than the owners' understand what it "really" takes to keep your ride running and looking like it should, keep saving, and someday you'll have your dream boat! Not some high maintenance nightmare! On the other hand if you like tearing into things, it'll be a great education for you, Sorry for the soap box speech, but it's worth the wait...Good Luck...Doc ;)

Moody Blu'
10-09-2001, 08:59 PM
umm I didnt lie I just asked.

you could sell lemonade in front of your house.
or go rob a liqour store, just dont pull any triggers!
your only 14 so I dont think you will go to jail.(unless you pull the trigger)

most that will happen is youll go to juvenile hall(if you get caught)

sincerely,
the devious one ;)

P.s.
if you do take my suggestion send me a bottle of grey goose vodka, abbe loves that stuff :p

mattyboy
10-09-2001, 09:03 PM
hey you guys listening, sounds like he be the first one to buy a lottery ticket in our raffle, donziclasik keep saving you'll get there the boating season is almost over this year, so shovel snow,deliver papers do what ever you can to save money( keep it legal)
oh yeah he's hooked, or just talk your old man into selling the baja, and go right to a 22 classic special edition.

Matt
trying to remember what 14 was like :(

Formula Jr
10-09-2001, 09:18 PM
Hey, donziclassik18. Sell everything you own right now and buy as many shares of QQQ you can and keep buying during the down market days. By the time you are 21 money will not be much of a problem. But I'll tell you this, go to University - it will alter you in a wonderful way. Women? I can't help you there.....

Sagbay32
10-09-2001, 09:44 PM
Whats QQQ and where do I get some? :D :D

Formula Jr
10-09-2001, 10:01 PM
its a Nasdaq index stock heavy in Tech, on AMEX. OTC. Disclaimer - I will soon be holding it in a big way.

Moody Blu'
10-09-2001, 10:12 PM
umm someone told me not to put all your eggs in one basket? :rolleyes:
what does qqq do formula?

Classic Razorback
10-09-2001, 10:14 PM
I was going to say rob you a bank with a bomb note not a gun. Take the cash and put it in CSCO and AMAT. Your young and when you get caught you will go to a Fed pen and if you play it right you can get your college degree there.
You will probally get out in less than 10 yrs and you might need to invest that money in your dog's name so they won't take it back.

Hey Sky that liquor store with a gun would get you a State pen.

Have'nt you seen "Cool Hand Luke" :D

Just a little help from your uncle chris
;)

Sagbay32
10-09-2001, 10:25 PM
Hey Cool hand Chris...........you like eggs?

donziclassik18
10-10-2001, 02:58 PM
robbing liquor stores, and banks does sound fun but i have yet to hear of someone getting away with this feat. on stock if im gonna invest, id do acorn products the **** goes fromm .33 to 1.50 every 5 1/2 mos.
thanks for the help and keep giving me ideas

PaulO
10-10-2001, 03:19 PM
Cut out a few steps and just steal a Donzi! Just pick the right one. My gun's loaded and I sleep light.
PaulO

RedDog
10-10-2001, 03:20 PM
Hey donziclassik18 - you don't know speedemon do you? Haven't heard from him lately but he's got a hot Bayliner with a BCC.

donziclassik18
10-10-2001, 04:39 PM
stealing one would work.... does anyone kno how to change all the HIN#'s and enging serial #'s and a fake pink slip is needed. also does anyone have one that they want to have to claim insurance on cuz it was stolen??

Sagbay32
10-10-2001, 06:11 PM
Sure you can have mine........I can't be held responsible for multiple dog bites though.

Rootsy
10-10-2001, 06:35 PM
hey you can try the 16.... on a trailer and everything.. just bring a 2 inch ball... to make it look ligit you might need to handle a little buckshot in the tush... shouldn't be hard for a tough young man such as yourself... i'll try not to hit the boat though.... she's tooo purdy...

Formula Jr
11-13-2001, 11:30 PM
oky, I'm now out of qqq and alot better off............. ;)