PDA

View Full Version : Looking to mooch a ride...

bverd
09-14-2001, 09:06 PM
Happily stuck in the San Francisco area. Looks like I will be here all weekend. Would love to meetup with some Donzi people if any are around and up for it. Anything to lighten the spirits. Cell-703-887-3453

God bless America.

Blewbyu
09-14-2001, 10:41 PM
Hey Dude.....Did you ever come to Seattle????My phone didn't ring.....had 'er all gassed and polished,and took the "poo-poo ring" out of the passenger seat so as not to embarrass you.Finally got to the point I can use the xtra 400 rpm I got out of the rebuild-and nobody came to appreciate it! :p :p :rolleyes: :D

bverd
09-14-2001, 10:54 PM
Blewbyu... Yeah, I was there. Not over the weekend, just during the week. I tried to reach you Thursday night, but didn't have any luck. That is why I added my cell phone too the post about the get together you guys had the previous week.

When does your beautiful X :D get pulled out of the water. I will probably be up again sometime in the next month or two. I would really like to talk to you about your X and compare notes on mine. :) --Brad

Blewbyu
09-15-2001, 12:24 AM
Brad-Probably gonna start drying the bottom Sep 22, the day my vacation ends.But....I live only 200' from our launch.If you get up here during some decent weather,we'll ride.If it's crappy, there's lotsa Starbucks joints around.Lets compare notes.
Sorry I missed you.
Regards-Jeff