PDA

View Full Version : Lanier on Sunday again???

olemissalum
03-05-2003, 08:33 PM
Gonna try again for the maiden voayge this Sunday!! Maybe this time I won't have to go swimming :D Any other GA folks going out this weekend? Supposed to be 67 on SAT and 65 on SUN!!

Tomahawk
03-05-2003, 10:24 PM
Well, the ramp will be shorter this time but the water is still a little cold for swimming. :) Randy can't bounce around until AOTH III so is going to Daytona this weekend, Bill is already at Daytona and Joe is headed that way. Don't know about the rest of the guys. I'm here this weekend at Balus Creek. Say your plans and and I'll try to link up. At the least, come by here.

riverrat
03-06-2003, 02:24 AM
good luck! & try starting the damn thing while it's still on the trailer..I did see a show about a women that swims in ice cold water & lives to tell about it. I however don't advise it..

the rat eek!

olemissalum
03-06-2003, 01:39 PM
Tomahawk, no plans really. Will try and find you "sushi bar" though I am sure. See ya this weekend hopefully

mikev
03-06-2003, 04:43 PM
i am going out Saturday afternoon taking Tom Bopp discover of comet Hale Bopp on a tour of the lake then he is speaking at our astronomy club meeting saturday night. if any of you guys wat to come here im speak let me know its free.

Tomahawk
03-09-2003, 05:45 AM
May she start quick and run like the wind.