PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Show comments

MikeMiller
04-04-2000, 01:54 PM
And so it goes!

What an incredible turn out! On behalf of Donzi Marine, I thank each and every one of you that made the show!

For those of you that already wrote into the registry and thanked me: that was not necessary at all but very much appreciated.

I personally thank everyone for going to such great lengths to make the show – in particular the Weavers from Maine (wow!) and the Shahbas' from Arizona (leg in a sling and all!). Now that's amazing. Regardless, everyone was kind enough to come.

We look forward to next year!

My final thoughts of the weekend? It was a time when we finally came together – not as boat owners, not as a compny, and not as our customers – but rather as friends!

Great success, great health, and may the water give you that perfect amount of chop!!

Sincerely, Mike Miller

Frank Civitano
04-04-2000, 07:12 PM
Mike, Being involved with the NJPPC, I deal with a lot of boat companys, someone always wants you to buy there boat? Last weekend was a Perfect example why I keep on buying Donzi's.. A boat name that stands after generation to generation! And a company like yours that makes Donzi owners proud to hold the title to there boat. When you see me paint a picture of a Donzi, I do it for the love the boat! And when you throw a party like you did last weekend and make us all feel like one big family, No boat company has ever went that far! Im proud to be involved with a boat thats legacy out passes any other boat co, DONZI and people like you that make it that much better,

Thank You again
Frank Civitano

Laker
04-05-2000, 09:14 AM
Mike,
From all the comments on the board I'm sure you've gotten the message that last weekend was the best. Deek and I enjoyed meeting everyone, the boats and if we had just ordered that 45ft with the 3 900hp -- could not have been treated any better by Donzi. Thank you, Nicole and Nick for everything and especially for making us feel so much a part of Donzi.
If you ever make it to Lake Winni --- we hope we can show you the same hospitality.
Mary C.