PDA

View Full Version : hood scoop and gauges

Moody Blu'
09-14-2001, 02:43 AM
I figure not everyone is going to look in a topic that they already looked at before so here is a new topic.

My girl took A LOT of pics pointing into the sun so sorry about the glare.

I had to use my web cam to scan the pics into my computer.They arent as clear and crisp as I would like them to be but what the heck!

check out those gauges! :D

http://www.donzi.net/photos/boatpics.jpg

harbormaster
09-14-2001, 07:04 AM
Yeah! Another Donzi girl...

Rootsy
09-14-2001, 08:21 AM
wow she's talented... taking all those pictures of herself with NO HANDS even... she's a looker, and makes the boat look good too! best hold onto that one...

Formula Jr
09-14-2001, 08:40 AM
Oh yes, more photos........
At the controls......
Whats her Name?

boxy
09-14-2001, 09:52 AM
I think we could have saved ourselves 3 pages of discussion, if you would have posted these pics instead of the pics of the scoop all by itself. :D :D :D
It looks great.
Ya gotta love East coast women. ;)

Moody Blu'
09-14-2001, 11:59 AM
The donzi girls name is Abbe shes my baby too!
Jaroot, what I meant by her takin most of the pictures is, most of the pictures that I have of the boat have A LOT of GLARE in them(from taking picture directly into the sun).
Obviously she didnt take the other pics.

Boxy,your right, but we wouldnt have had as much fun as we did posting!
besides I didnt have the scoop on the boat or in my possesion when I posted that topic.
Remember I couldnt decide which way to put it on the boat.

stay tuned, next pics will have the painted scoop with a bikini girl on the deck.

:eek: :D

marcdups
09-14-2001, 10:47 PM
Why bother with a bimini, it will only make the boat slower,OH, you wrote bikini !! why bother with that either :eek: :eek: :eek:

Towel Boy!! :D