PDA

View Full Version : Lake George Picnic...

Woodsy
09-13-2001, 09:30 PM
Hola Compadres...

Sorry it took so long to post, but given the recent events I have been rather busy tracking down some friends in NYC.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who made the Lake George Picnic an AWESOME time!

Fast Eddie,
Thanks again for the hospitality and the prizes. I will be happy to return next year and get some more from you. Your lake is beautiful, and its probably the only place on the planet where Donzi's are more plentiful than Bayliners... :D Thank Jimmy Denoyer (sp?) for me the next time you see him. That Special Edition is awesome, and that Skater flyby @ 160+ mph on sunday was quite a treat!

Scott & Cathy...
As always, your boat is incredible! I can't wait until you get the new 21P prop... My prediction is 64-65mph. The Gumbo was great, next time I'll bring the Jambaylaya! Cathy, you are no longer allowed to follow me down to the water... Your beautiful reflection in the water caused me to slip and fall in. Thats my story and I am sticking to it! You are probably STILL laughing! :D

GEOO,
It was great to finally meet you in person and check out your X-18... holding the radar gun for such a great moment was pretty damm cool! Thanks for getting my slug up to 65.4mph! Faster than Walleye! Just kidding Steve.

Chris,
It was good to meet you as well! I can't wait to see your 22 project completed! I will probably be paying you a licensing fee when I copy some of your ideas. Between you and Scott I am going to be broke with licensing fees... :)

Tom... 47mph in the 22?? I still can't get over that! Of course, in your defense Susie was "distracting" you! Jill, it was a pleasure as always!

CrazyHorse, you missed a great time, but I am sure Justin rubbed it in quite well! Maybe next spring?? You gotta check out this lake!

Justin, thanks for coming up and hanging with Nancy and I! It was alot of fun! You are considered family and are welcome any time. Sorry we didn't find some time for you to drive the boat, I thought about that on the ride home, and I will make it up to you next year.

Steve and Susie, as always, it is a pleasure to party with the both of you!

Woodsy