PDA

View Full Version : What was I thinking?

maddad
05-03-2002, 10:49 PM
By the end of March,I figured winter wasn't coming to Long Island.A warm weekend,and next thing I know,I'm putting the outdrive on,splashing the boat and getting some wind in my hair.Unfortunatly,in early April,it got cold enough to cost me my thermostat housing.I bet if I didn't fresh water flush it,and left the salt water in,I wouldn't of had a problem.Oh well...A lot of guys on this site know an awful lot about Donzis,I'm hoping someone can help me out.My boat is a '72 18'2+3 with a Ford 351C originaly set up by H&M.A clue to where I could find an H&M unit,or anything else that would work will really help me shake these silly thoughts of Chevys and Bravos.(silly for me,I don't have anything against bowties or modern outdrives.In someone elses Donzi, that is.) Big Grizz,maybe you can help?I'd like to know more about CMI headers for the screaming"C".Thanks up front for any help.

harbormaster
05-04-2002, 05:17 PM
Sooo
What exactly are your questions?

maddad
05-04-2002, 09:14 PM
Sorry I wasn't clearer.I could really use a thermostat housing that will work for a 351C.I was hoping I could benefit from all of the experiance here.Thanks again.