PDA

View Full Version : New Trailer is home

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
05-03-2002, 08:35 PM
Nothing like 1260 miles round trip and a 4 hour nap!
The trip to Erie was uneventful. New trailer is very nice, bigger beams, more cross beams, 15' tires, 6 lug, torsion axles, and quick release on the brake line at the hitch and other goodies etc.
Overall it was worth my time to make the trip to pick it up.
I also got some free Donzi goodies.

Time for a cool beverage and some rest before AOTHII.
Bryan

fasttrucker
05-03-2002, 08:48 PM
glad to hear u made it back with your new baby.i think this 26zx in va on that lake is nice.going to call him tomorow. to set up test drive,tue or wed. :o

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
05-03-2002, 09:01 PM
Sounds good, it is the only one I have seen with the color gelcoated boattom, kinda cool.
Good Luck
B

Shanghied Again
05-03-2002, 09:14 PM
Bryan, Best of luck with the trailer, looks like I won't be making the AOTH new buisness is keeping me home, We are getting the show room ready and the new 38ZR should be on its way to the graffic paint shop, I have to get the heating and Air hooked up by next week in our offices by the 21st and I have not started yet! I hope all this is going to be worth it soon the new DONZI super performance sales place will be complete.
I am going to miss you at the AOTH but are you going to the Chesapeak Poker Run for Lukemia in June?

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
05-03-2002, 09:24 PM
FRANK C, not sure about June yet, we are locked into 5 events already, and 1/2 dozen club events.
We'll see.
Bryan

Looped
05-03-2002, 10:43 PM
Good God Bryan, 15 foot tires, you need no stinkin' suspension with that setup eek!

Just kidding, with that trailer now you should have no worries. I am the same way with the "things" that I have, just getting buy with what is rated is never enough for me. I always go over kill but in your case you double checked and it worked out for you.

Craig

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
05-05-2002, 03:06 PM
Well always something...
Trailer: The bunks were cut in 3 levels (for the double step) mounted on a galvanized beam (very nice), but when we loaded the boat they need to be moved forward.
Long story short, we dunked the boat made all the adjustments and she sits fine now. We had to little tongue weight too, so the tower had to come forward, we are about 7% now. Rides smooth, love those torsion axles.
It is now perfect.

Today has been get ready for AOTH II day, several small fix it jobs in the boat and we are set!
KY here we come!
Bryan