PDA

View Full Version : It's Time

florida gator
03-03-2003, 09:34 AM
I guess by the next time I visit here I will be a father again. Dropped my wife off at the hospital this morning. James Edwin Holder Jr. should be with us by early afternoon.

I guess this puts an end to my uncertainty when planning for events now!

Fish boy
03-03-2003, 09:42 AM
Fantastic news Gator!! Our prayers are with you for a healthy birth, and years of joy to come. Plese keep us posted.

Fish

ToonaFish
03-03-2003, 10:29 AM
Finally a boy for all these new Donzi Girls to play with!

Bunches of congratulations!

Celene "thinkin' you'll have no problem remembering this birthdate!"

<small>[ March 03, 2003, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: ToonaFish ]</small>

Wildfire
03-03-2003, 01:14 PM
Congratulations!

smoothie
03-03-2003, 03:48 PM
congratulations!!!!That a boy :D

Fish boy
03-03-2003, 10:18 PM
Dang toona, good catch on the 03/03/03 birthdate.

Fish boy
03-04-2003, 08:46 PM
Gator, any word?

florida gator
03-05-2003, 09:56 PM
Ok, trying to get some time now. Everything went great. Everyone is home now. Guess I need to learn how to post pics.

Toona, good call on the dates. And the time was almost 3pm(2:48).

Fish boy
03-05-2003, 10:36 PM
Congratulations Gator, glad everything went well. Post pics when you get a chance. If you need help, here is a cliff's notes version of posting (when the DOnzi Girls site comes back, there is a great post from Ranman about how to do it):

Photo Posting
1. Save the pictures somewhere on your hard-drive where you will be able to find it again (My Doccuments, My Pictures,... or make a file for the uploads). Save the picture as a .jpg file with the first initial of your first name and your last name witn a number to follow. For example, Bill Clinton's first upload would be bclinton01.jpg

Note: Please try to resize the picture to less than 600x600.

2. Go to the home page (www.donzi.net) and click on the link that says upload photos ( when the site is back to full strength, there will be a link at the bottom of each page to upload pics). Sign in with user name and password.

3. Click on the BROWSE button and a window like MS Explorer will open. Go to the picture file you previously saved on you hard drive and double click on it. Then click the UPLOAD button.

Your picture is now on the Donzi.net server waiting to be attached to your message.

4. To attach the picture to your message use the following format in the text of your message where you want the picture to appear:

http://www.donzi.net/photos/ACFD0.jpg

Note: replace yourpicture.jpg with the name of the file you uploaded (example bclinton01.jpg)

Hope this works. If it does not, email me at makulaf@mindspring.com and I will give you a hand.

Congrats again,
Fish

<small>[ March 06, 2003, 06:39 AM: Message edited by: Fishboy ]</small>