PDA

View Full Version : please northeastern help

DUCATIF1
02-27-2003, 09:57 PM
Ok I know there is "Wanted" section, but I just can't find a boat?? I thought this would be great time of year as anybody who wanted out would want to sell before new season? I appreciate everybody's help in past posts. I would like to find a Minx or 22 classic in the $10-15K range. I am very picky depending on price asked. I want drop in water and go deal that I can update following winter if I decide to stay with boating. I have found a few but all dead leads. Come on there has to be that clean super deal someone knows about. I have been on every used boat web site and there is nothing. I would rather find boat soeone knows than deal with some broker. Last but not least I would like in Tri State area. Did I also mention it must be candy green with a purple stripe. Only kidding!!Thanks Brian I know I missed the Criterion but it was just not for me.

Bad-Tat
02-27-2003, 10:06 PM
Look at Jerry's 22 in the for sale section. Very clean drop in the water boat!

Scott Pearson
02-28-2003, 03:31 AM
:
Come on there has to be that clean super deal someone knows about. [/QB]There all grabbed up...... :D

(NJ)Scott

Tomahawk
02-28-2003, 06:04 AM
Ducati Guy - Bad Tat is right. Look in the For Sale section under"22 Red and Honey" You won't find a nicer 22 any where near this price. It's a beauty. Good luck.

Sagbay32
02-28-2003, 07:57 AM
This one appears to be by you 22 (http://www.boattraderonline.com/caddetail.html?/ad-cache/6/2/0/35810920.htm)

Mike