PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Drawings

MikeMiller
02-26-2003, 11:41 AM
Hey Gang,

Long time no speak, but I have been 'monitoring."

Now that I have some time on my hands to enjoy some creative, relaxing hobbies, I have decided to take the advice of a certain BigGrizzly and start my drawings again.

Attached is a drawing of Brad Verd's x18 that he sent (thanx Brad). This final size is 20"x25.5" and costs $175.00. It is colored pencils but I also am trained in oilS.

Smaller is cheaper and bigger is more money. Just call! I am hopeful that you guys will like and that perhaps some of you would be willing to throw me some work.

Feel free to call me at home (941) 747-6122. All I need are 3-5 prints of your boat and a check. You'll have a picture in 3-4 weeks!

Tell the ladies that it would make a great gift!!

http://www.donzi.net/photos/mmiller40.jpg
(Keep in mind that this is a lo-res photo and much smaller than original size)

Thanks,

Mike Miller

Speed-Racer
02-26-2003, 07:08 PM
Mike,

As always great work, just wish I could afford a Miller Masterpiece! frown

CDMA
02-26-2003, 07:15 PM
Looks great mike...

Chris

Cards Mike...Cards... wink

bverd
02-26-2003, 10:38 PM
Miller... "You DA'Man". SCHWING!!!! It look so good. This is gonna get a nice mat and a big frame. I already know where it is getting hung.

Guys, you won't be disappointed. This is the coolest thing I have of my boat. Glad I won't have to wait in line to get mine.

--bverd

BigGrizzly
02-26-2003, 11:59 PM
Just incase you didn't know it , the multitalented Mike Miller use to do Sports shots befor he was the add man for Donzi. Word on the street is he is a better Artist than singer. He is also a Golf pro. My suggestion is don't do the 18 hole two-step with him and bet your new Donzi on it.

Dr. Dan
02-27-2003, 04:55 AM
:cool: Well ...lets hope he is a better Artist than a Singer...........the mans gotta eat ya know! wink Mike and Brad that looks great.....I am sure we can come up with some concepts to improve the decor of a few spaces! :D

It would be an honor to hang an original Miller.

Here Lizard, Lizard , Lizard....where are you?

Scott Pearson
02-27-2003, 05:57 AM
He is by far a Golf Pro....I played with him...he really sucks!

(NJ)Scott

florida gator
02-27-2003, 02:24 PM
I'm in for 1. Waiting to get motor right, new upholstery, detail and new decals on. I'll get some pics and be ready.

harbormaster
02-27-2003, 02:39 PM
Mike Miller,
Email me your new day number...

Scot