PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Floating Key Ringy Thingy?

Scubado
05-15-2003, 05:46 PM
Does anyone know where I can get one of those foam key float deal-io's with a Donzi logo on it? Somehow I thought they were for sale on this website once upon a time...

Team Hula Girl
05-15-2003, 06:16 PM
Is This what you are talking about????
http://www.donzi.net/photos/keyfloat.jpg

I picked up ten of these from a surplus marine store in Vero Beach FL. They were selling them for a $1 a piece. I bought all of them. I gave most of them away. If I had any left I would give one to you.

John

David Ochs
05-15-2003, 06:17 PM
I have one, it came from Donzi when I ordered some mugs and a duffle bag(about seven years ago). They might be the ones to try.

olemissalum
05-15-2003, 09:00 PM
Where can I get that catalog???

Scubado
05-16-2003, 09:57 AM
What Donzi Catalog? I didn't see reference to one on the Donzi Marine Website. Is it a Donzi Marine kind of thing? Anyone have their contact info?

Ranman
05-16-2003, 12:58 PM
They are listed in the new Donzi Dudz catalog What "new" catalog. Are you pulling our legs Scott, or did Donzi finally get a catalog out?

HP 600SC
05-16-2003, 01:49 PM
Scott, thank's I just ordered all 6 (1 in each color combo) They are AWESOME!
TedM
All keyed up!

Scubado
05-16-2003, 02:24 PM
Alright, I must be missing something here. Could be because it's snowing outside and that is totally messing with my terrible case of Donzi fever :)

I see a couple references to the Donzi Dudz catalog, and some cool pictures of just what I'm after....whose catalog is it? Where can I get one?

My sister just bought a new Donzi (a sweet 16 her first boat). I'd like to get her a cool key ring. Thanks everyone for your help!!

Silver Streak
05-16-2003, 02:56 PM
Ted

You lucky dog. I ordered one of each and they told me that two of the colors were on back order and won't be available for about 3 weeks. :(

I guess it really doesn't matter, but I forgot to ask which two. They are going to go ahead and ship the other four, though.

Rick