PDA

View Full Version : Boathouse suggestions

TRU-JACK
04-25-2002, 10:37 PM
I'm pouring a new floor in the boathouse, and have a good friend who specializes in painting wall murals, and sports logos in gyms and arenas. Anyway, she's offered to paint the boat house to look cool, but i'm looking for suggestions. The boat's a 16' white with black center stripe. The walls and ceiling are cedar and look good naturally, but i'm trying to come up with some cool and different ideas for the floor. It's on the east side of the lake, and gets great sunsets inside. Any ideas? thanks wink

Dr. Dan
04-25-2002, 10:57 PM
Well Now! :D And I thought I was spoiled! Whatever you decide to paint, make sure you can seal it with something or it may be short lived! ...Doc

pmreed
04-26-2002, 09:54 AM
My boathouse has water for a floor...and no sides, just a roof. Hmmmm, dye the water and decorate the 6x6s that hold up the roof wink . Nahhh, I'll just leave it natural.

Phil

TRU-JACK
04-26-2002, 10:02 AM
I have a railway that runs into the boathouse to pull the boat out of the water at night etc...
I was thinking of have a large shark in 3d coming jaws first up and out of the floor. Just a thought. wink

mattyboy
04-26-2002, 10:04 AM
a white floor with the donzi logo in blue in the center just like the flags Fasteddie has
that would be the ticket, just don't spill any thing on it that would be a sin!

Matt

Digger
04-26-2002, 10:55 AM
sounds like a great setup! how bout a pic or two?

harbormaster
04-26-2002, 12:26 PM
paint a picture of a girl tied to the tracks