PDA

View Full Version : AOTH , Here I come!

harbormaster
04-25-2002, 09:42 PM
I might be short on time so I may have to fly up to where it is. What airport would I fly into?
Who could pick me up??

HELP!

GEOO
04-25-2002, 09:47 PM
Scot,
I think you fly into Lexington, KY. I'm sure we can figure out a way to pick you up!!! Check out the flights and post the times. GEOO

Dr. Dan
04-25-2002, 09:49 PM
Scott,Very Cool!!!! When you find out your Flight schedule let me know, I don't mind retrieving you, ask Poodle where he is flying into? :rolleyes: We won't be in 'til Thursday p.m. I think he was renting a car, you might be able to share a ride also, let me know what you find out...we will be more than Happy to accomadate :D Doc

boldts
04-25-2002, 10:16 PM
Scot,
If you fly into Lexington, the Ohio and Michigan car-a-van is going right by you on Thursday. We leave Cincinnati at 10:00am and I would think we should be in the Lexington area by around 12:00 noon. Let me know what your schedule is when you get it set up. (Do you think the police would let us double park 10 or more vehicles towing Donzi boats?) wink

harbormaster
04-25-2002, 11:27 PM
Guys and Gals Thanks for the offer.

This was a last minute thing. I will be traveling with a sleeping bag and a box of Donzi Goodies.

Now all I have to do is find a way back to Lexington afterwards. What day and time do you think I should make my return flight for??

I sent a note to the poodle seeing when he was going in and out of there.

oldLenny
04-25-2002, 11:28 PM
did you get your shirt Scot?... better wear it!

harbormaster
04-25-2002, 11:30 PM
I got it today! Very cool.

Ranman
04-26-2002, 09:17 AM
Scot, I would think if your return flight was in the evening of any of the nights, you would have no problem hitching a ride back to the airport. I would be willing to give you a ride any of the nights May 9-13. Randy

Bandit
04-26-2002, 09:20 AM
Hey Scott,

I'm glad you're going to make it!

If you fly into Lexington on Thurs. 9th, I can pick you up around noon since I'll be working there that morning.

I'll have room for a couple more people, Poodle and whoever, that want a fly into Lexington and need a ride to Jamestown.

As I told Owen, I'm not sure when I'll be returning to Lexington, 15th, 16th a.m.???

harbormaster
04-29-2002, 08:20 AM
If I book a flight for Tuesday at 2pm, can anyone get me to the airport before then?