PDA

View Full Version : Let the Donzi Marine Flags Fly

FASTEDDIE
04-25-2002, 08:33 PM
For all those Donzi Marine flag winners who so generously bid to support the Donzi Registrey both Scot Van Alstine and I say thank you for your support and your patience. The Flags have been produced and left today via US Postal Service and should arrive at your home before you leave for AOTH. Please leave your comments on this thread if you receive a flag. If there is enough interest in the flags, maybe we could do a limited run in production to give those who didn't get a chance to bid the first time, the opportunity to buy one. Would anyone be interested in obtaining a 3'x 5' Donzi Marine Flag and flying your colors? Let me know your thoughts. :cool: :D :)

JP BRESCIA
04-25-2002, 09:17 PM
Absolutely. I believe I may be going to the Dustoff. Just spoke to the wife and said she can come if she wants. wink

boldts
05-01-2002, 09:24 PM
I received my flag on Saturday. Sorry for not posting sooner, but got a lot going on right now. As for the flag, great job Ed. It's bigger than I thought it would be so it is perfect for flying from a flag pole. The material and printing is first class.

The flag is packed and going to Kentucky with me. If I can't find a pole to fly it from, it will look great hanging from our balcony. :)

Dr. Dan
05-02-2002, 06:18 AM
Ed, The Flag looks great, I don't know anything about printing or screen printing, I would only be concerned as to the long term performance of the Print if it was used outside on a regular basis? Ours will likely be an Indoor Queen, so no matter! The Design is right On, and I think others would love to have one of these, in fact it should be a requirement! :D ...Doc

GEOO
05-02-2002, 05:35 PM
EDDIE, Just received my flag!! Looks Great; can't wait to hang it in the garage!!! GEOO

JimG205
05-02-2002, 05:53 PM
Eddie:
I'm all for purchasing one,would like to see a pix if possible.
Regards,Jim

Crazy Horse
05-03-2002, 12:50 PM
Eddie,
Thank you for sending along the flag. I think that they came out great. It is nice to support the Registry. Here's the requested photo.
Best,
John

http://www.donzi.net/photos/ACF832.JPG

Digger
05-03-2002, 01:28 PM
that is one damn fine looking flag!