PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Jacket

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
04-25-2002, 07:20 PM
Remeber the 1-3 April Auction?
Well tonight is Nancy's Birthday, the big 39!
She will be sporting that new (still wrapped) Donzi racing windbreaker in a bit.
The Logo matches the 14K pendant I bought her.

Thanks a bunch FORREST.

HARBORMASTER: The auction was fun, as you mentioned, a percentage to a great cause and we all get to share in some joy.
Thanks guys.
Bryan

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
04-25-2002, 08:49 PM
Thanks Forrest.
The jacket fit perfect. I love it, I am a bit older but sporting my new Donzi Jacket.
KY here we come.
Nancy T.

Dr. Dan
04-25-2002, 09:15 PM
:D HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANCY :D Look forward to finally meeting you two, safe travels, now all you two have to do is come on up the Bay this August 9th & 10th for a little getaway & play! :rolleyes: Of Course I am looking forward to you two coming with a significant Virginia contingent to Thunder On The Bay! If your schedules allow? Happy B-Day...Doc

boldts
04-25-2002, 09:39 PM
Nancy,
Happy B-Day from the Midwest Donzi Club and of course, us here in Ohio. Can't wait to see you and Bryan again. Just 14 days away! Anyone else having trouble sleeping at night yet? The "Awakening" can't get here soon enough. :cool:

Digger
04-26-2002, 08:48 AM
Nancy, happy birthday! Look forward to meeting you and Bryan, around say, at the 113 mile marker rest area, I-64 westbound, say around 0630 Thu 9 May ! :D

Forrest
04-26-2002, 09:20 AM
Happy Birthday, Nancy! Glad to the see you are stylin' in the finest of the Donzi tradition. I bet it's nice to know that your ol' man Bryan turned out to be a decent guy after all! wink :) :cool:

Extreme Measures
04-26-2002, 12:31 PM
brian where was the auction i wish i had known i might have went to it.

your friend in boating

extreme measures eek!

Extreme Measures
04-26-2002, 12:36 PM
sorry Nancy i forgot to wish you a happy birthday in my question to Brian.My wife also has a Donzi necklace and she got one made for me for christmas with just the big Z on it.

your friend in boating

wink extreme measures wink

roadtrip se
04-26-2002, 12:55 PM
Happy Birthday Nancy!

Man, Bryan is raising the bar for Jill's birthday on 5/25. Celebrating her 38th. By the way she got me one of those GEO-style supercharged gas powered blenders for my birthday a few weeks back,
so I'm really on the spot to come up with something nice for her. Maybe some Donzi gold,
although I am really cautious about boat jewelry from my Fountain days (those folks look like Mr. T sometimes), but something nice and classy could be in order.

So where does one get Donzi jewelry? Some tips would be appreciated.

By the way, Jill and I will be celebrating our anniversary at the AOTH2, just as we did last year. Can't think of a better place to enjoy the day together.

See you guys soon, Todd and Jill

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
04-26-2002, 03:58 PM
Hi guys, lots of great posts. Nancy read them all. She was very happy with he jacket.

DIGGER, we'll be there!
ROADTRIP, bring the blender!
FRANK C, bring the booze. Digger and I have the keg covered.
SCOTT B, yep, we are getting excited too. Still sleeping though! LOL
I am sure you will here DIGGER and I coming down the hill at the ramp at Jamestown, just a dieseling away!
Bryan

Shanghied Again
04-26-2002, 04:55 PM
Happy Birthday Nancy, I will have a drink tonight and toast one for you! Maybe two!Three! fore! fiive? stix ohoh I lost count!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

ToonaFish
04-27-2002, 12:37 AM
Happy Birthday NANCY!!!!!

Welcome to thirty-nine and holding! We have to make sure to get all of our 'childish' pranks completed before we hit the dread forty! (And Brian is on notice that he has 364 days to plan the bash of the century and a REALLY BIG gift!)

Bunches,

Celene 'if I live to 96, middle age begins at 48, right?