PDA

View Full Version : Anyone around Belmont Mississippi???

Scott Pearson
02-22-2003, 03:20 PM
Is anyone near Belmont MS? I was wondering if someone could look at something for me in that area. Any help would be great!

Thanks!
(NJ)Scott

David O
02-22-2003, 04:11 PM
Scott
I looked at mapquest and it shows two Belmonts. Which one are you interested in?
David

Scott Pearson
02-22-2003, 04:34 PM
Zip code # 38827 if thats any help?

(NJ)Scott

David O
02-22-2003, 05:32 PM
Scott
That's up in the north east corner of the state, between Memphis, TN and Huntsville, AL. The other one was maybe two hours from me, if that far. Sorry
David

Scott Pearson
02-22-2003, 07:13 PM
David,
Thanks for trying! How far is it from me do you think?

(NJ)Scott

Stix Magill
02-22-2003, 07:52 PM
Mr. Pearson,
I am in Tuscaloosa, AL. I am a few hours away from there. What can I do for you? I'll check the calendar....

Scott Smith
205-242-7671

tailwind
02-22-2003, 10:24 PM
Hi Scott:

I live in Jackson , MS, and will be more than happy to offer my assistance.

Land, Air or Sea, let me know what your budget is and will be happy to work with you!

Best regards,
Randy

tailwind
02-22-2003, 10:41 PM
Shoot me an email : wrclark@netdoor.com

Will do our best to cover your needs period.

Randy

Scott Pearson
02-23-2003, 08:07 AM
Scott, Randy,
Thanks for the fast reply. Guys...its not a boat. I'm looking into this 1965 Mercury Comet.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2404253212&category=5367

I owned one some time ago and I really would like to get another one. Always wanted to do a pro street thing on one.

Looking into shipping right now. Or maybe I'll take a trip, not sure yet.

I will keep you up to date on what happens. Dont know what the reserve is or if it will sell. Plus I really dont want to bid on some rot box.

Hay Madpoodle.....Why do you thing this thread will dissaper???

(NJ)Scott

Rootsy
02-23-2003, 09:12 AM
holy wha scott... i have a 1964 mercury comet cyclone... was my first car... currently in a state of restoration, one of these days i'll finish putting it back together... dang boats always get in the way :rolleyes:

if you are interested in early comets you may want to check out this site... Comet Cyclone Homepage (http://www.jumpthegun.com/cyclone/cyclone.HTM)

and if you happen to aquire her and need components... AutoKrafters in virginia can supply just about ANYTHING you would need... NOS or reproduction... www.autokrafters.com (http://www.autokrafters.com)

Scott Pearson
02-23-2003, 11:45 AM
Rootsy...Thanks for the link! I love the old Comets. Never was a big Ford fan but they kinda get to yea.

Scott.....Had you worried there huh.....Nope...the rare Donzi's I keep to myself....and make the trip. I think I have enuff boats right now. Unless something really cool comes around wink .

OhhhI did find a 1967 18 V-Drive witha 427 side oiler....Will be trying to get that one shortly :D

(NJ)Scott

Scott Pearson
02-23-2003, 12:04 PM
Rootsy,
Just spent some time at that site. Man...now I have my hopes up! emailed a bunch of guys with there cars for sale. I guess we will see what happens. Craving another Comet!

Thanks again!!!
(NJScott