PDA

View Full Version : Drive Shower Sale

Paul Kermis
02-22-2003, 10:47 AM
I am once again offering Donzi forum members a discount on our Multiport Drive Showers. Starting Monday Feb. 24th and running through Saturday March 8th, all Drive Showers will be 15% off plus free shipping (a $10.00 value).

The Summit, as tested by Hot Boat Magazine, cooled the drive by 50 degrees. It normally sells for $119.95. With the 15% discount, your final cost will be $101.96.

The Halo, as tested by Dockside Magazine cooled the drive by 60 degrees. It normally sells for $139.95. With the 15% discount, your final cost will be $118.96.

We also have drive showers that fit all TR Drives, ITS Drives, M&M steering, and other custom showers that normally sell for $149.95. With the 15% discount, your final cost will be $127.46.

For more information about the drive showers, you can visit our website driveshowers.com. Please don’t use the on line ordering page, you must call me directly to receive the discount and make sure that you mention this forum.

Paul Kermis
Pres. Simrek Corp.
(585) 334 – 0531 EST

ToonaFish
02-23-2003, 08:15 PM
My mind is feeble, Tmdog, but I believe that Mr. Kermis and his company, Simrek, put together a blazingly good deal on drive showers for a Registry group purchase last year. And if I'm not mistaken, the Registry contacted him, he did not solicit our business.

Looks like he's following up with another offer for this year... can't fault him for good customer service.

roadtrip se
02-23-2003, 10:59 PM
Celene is right tmdog. I was one of those folks that approached Paul Kermis at Simrek about a group buy last year. It is generous of him to offer a discount this year without the bulk purchasing requirement. In addition, I have a unique rigging configuration with dual ram steering and a Imco shortie hanging off the back. Paul helped me with pleny of advice, additional hardware at no cost, and a free shower swap when it became evident that the original unit wasn't going to work.

Your concern is legit, but Paul and Simrek are upstanding folks with a great product and support!

Todd

Ed Donnelly
02-24-2003, 02:09 AM
I sent him an e-mail in regards to a shower for a trs with dual imco hydraulic steering. A got a reply back right away. I like that kind of service..Ed

harbormaster
02-24-2003, 05:45 PM
Thankyou Paul and Simrek

tmdog
02-25-2003, 07:35 AM
My apologies to all concerned. My complete ignorance of Members wishes and invites of products, which helps us all was thoughtless. In the future, will try to be more helpful than critical. Again my sincere apologies to all. Jim