PDA

View Full Version : Bay Bridge Boat Show!!! May 2nd -5th

Dr. Dan
04-25-2002, 08:45 AM
Just an FYI for those of you in the area, check this out if you want something to do Next Weekend! This is one of the Best Early Season In Water Shows in the area, great exhibits and refreshments, knowledgable people and then some! Stevensville, Md, Kent Narrows... :cool: Doc

Jake
04-25-2002, 09:31 AM
I'll be there on the 4th. Should be fun. It's my first time for this show. See ya there.

Shanghied Again
04-25-2002, 05:14 PM
Its only 2hrs away, If the weather is nice I will tow the boat and go via water!

JP BRESCIA
04-26-2002, 08:13 PM
The 2nd is my wife's b-day and this just may make both of us happy campers.

Dr. Dan....I would love to find a room with a slip for the weekend. But thats a long shot I'm sure. Any suggestions?

JP BRESCIA
04-28-2002, 09:00 AM
I just spoke to the Waterfront Marriott about a room for next weekend with a slip. They want $379 a night eek! There is a marina with slips avail,($1.50/ft) not bad but you have to stay at the Marriott in order to stay at the Marina overnight. I am still looking for more info.

fasttrucker
04-28-2002, 02:20 PM
doc.i cant make it this weekend.it is easter for the eastern christians.wife is welsh but she hooked up with the russians/greek church.anyway as you may have read,found donzi in fl 26zx.could u email me your #,s again.i put them somewhere?like to speak to you. :rolleyes:

Dr. Dan
04-28-2002, 07:59 PM
Sorry Guys,I was out of town the last few days..Liz and I will only be able to go on Sunday, we both have committments for Saturday. It's a great show!!! J. P. There are plenty of hotels with in 1/2 hour of the Show, but I don't think the $379 is worth it, to be honest I would go over to Annapolis, which is way cool anyway :cool: , and stay over there....you're only about 20 minutes from the Kent Narrows area, just west over the bay bridge. If any one wants to hook up email me this week before friday! :D ...Doc

NeedSpeed
04-29-2002, 12:21 AM
The Waterfront Marriot is in Annapolis at City Dock. Closest hotels are the Holiday Inn & Comfort Inn on Kent Island. Both within walking distance to Red Eyes. Annapolis is just over the bridge from Bay Bridge Marina. Plenty of hotels there. 10 minute drive away. If you are looking for a new Donzi, I would have reservations about buying from the local dealer at Bay Bridge Marina (North Atlantic Group). Haven't heard any good things from other Donzi owners. I have nothing good to say about them.

Craig
04-29-2002, 06:14 AM
One good thing "I" can say about the Bay Bridge Marina is "at least", when I cross the Bay bridge there is "usually" a Donzi in sight there along Rt. 50. That makes me smile!
Last time I crossed it was 2 weeks ago. I road (delivered) a friend's motorcycle from Frostburg MD to Salisbury MD. 275 miles and about 5 hrs. on a bike. Whew! It was fun, but I'd rather be in a boat!

Dalelama
04-29-2002, 07:38 AM
Dan,

I would like to check out the show, it's only about 25 miles from where I am... but I'm hoping for good WX so I can fly in the East Coast Championships in Warrenton, VA (Manassas) next weekend. If the WX sux, mabey I'll show up.. call me when you get down this way!

Dale Evans
Pasadena, MD