PDA

View Full Version : Terrorist Attack

GeneD
09-11-2001, 09:19 AM
I think we should send all our prayers to the families of those killed in this latest attack by terrorists in our great country.
I am speechless...

CDMA
09-11-2001, 09:22 AM
It is horrible I can see the burning tower from my dorm window.

TRU-JACK
09-11-2001, 09:42 AM
My regards to those families that are affected.
:confused:

Moody Blu'
09-11-2001, 09:51 AM
my regards too.

mattyboy
09-11-2001, 10:00 AM
My prayers and thoughts to all the victims and to all surviors, god bless them, us and the USA.I'm in the phone business and if can do your part and use the phone only in an emergency situation so once you have found and verified your loved ones well being, please stay off the phone if your just talking

Matt
feeling sick and angry

Moody Blu'
09-11-2001, 10:10 AM
This means war!

My friends uncle was in that building!

:mad:
time to fight back, screw being "proper" kill those terrorists groups

I would think this is worse than pearl harbor?
BASTARDS!

mattyboy
09-11-2001, 10:19 AM
I know sky,
I have friends and customers in both buildings, I'm praying for them!!!
I've recalled all my field techs to the office. This is surreal I can't belive what is going on!!!
Matt
god bless all

BRIAN73
09-11-2001, 10:29 AM
My heart and prayers go out to all in NYC and D.C. My friend works for the DOD and I hope to god he is allright.

The Guilty Will Pay!

Moody Blu'
09-11-2001, 10:34 AM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :(

Woodsy
09-11-2001, 10:38 AM
My prayers and thoughts are with all of those poor souls who were taken from us today... May God have mercy on them. Peace be the journey.

I guess this would be my generation's version of Pearl Harbor. I am hopeful that our response will be quick and so terrible in scope that no one dares do this again...

Woodsy :( :(

boldts
09-11-2001, 10:41 AM
Normally, I can ramble on about a subject and write a lengthy post, but today as when Oaklahoma City was bombed, I have no words coming to my fingers. I as an American feel that my country is pervious to this kind of attack. The building next to the Nationwide World Headquarters in Columbus, OH is a goverment building and our building has been locked down with no one allowed to enter. I sit here listening to the news reporters trying to explain this happening to us. Luckily, I can not say, "I know how you feel" My deepest regards go out to the families of the victoms both on the ground and in the air. God Bless you all.....

WarPath137
09-11-2001, 10:50 AM
this is bulsh*t i can't believe it, I'm going to class and some girlk is telling a nother about it and yea ok so i think nothing of it and that she is messin round , then i get to physics and they are all listenin to th radio and i couldn't believe it was true, but what im sayin is that this terrosist stuff is really bad and has got to end i mean think of all those kids whose parents were killed, my condolences to all :mad:

Classic Razorback
09-11-2001, 10:54 AM
:( :( :( :mad:

marcdups
09-11-2001, 10:55 AM
May god bless all and I do hope you all will find your families and friends in good health, to those who have lost a loved one, my deepest sympathy and condoleances.

Marc

Moody Blu'
09-11-2001, 11:12 AM
I would kill!
Definately, I am inraged!
There IS a search for these terroroists.

I hope not, but I know my friends uncle works there.
THREE of my freinds, mike klein berg, mike carriote, and mike k's cousin , diana.

I hope my mother is watching over them.

you all may think I am crazy posting on this board as much as I do, BUt what else am I suppose to do now?

I feel like sh*t.
:(
time to retaliate.

AGUESS
09-11-2001, 11:34 AM
We have been very lucky as a nation not to have had this type of act before. Lets keep everyone, all americans, all citizens of New York, New Jersey, Washington their families, etc in our prayers. My entire office is in shock. This is so sad. We have again lost our innocence and I hope this is not the start of us having to live in fear of terrorism in our daily lives like citizens of so may nations around the world do each day.

As a nation of freedom it is hard to think about this occuring here. As President Bush has stated we will hunt down who ever is responsible for this, and I hope we can find them.

We have to remember that the type of people who do this are CRAZY and when we find them and take them out, it will not stop this from occuring again. It is also sad that so many of these crazy people do this in the name of GOD and it is because everyone does not believe in their GOD. They don't know what freedom of religion, etc. is and how valuable it is.

So, love your children, wives, husbands,etc. Live each day for what it is and enjoy life.

A Very Sad Day in America.

Alex.

RickSE
09-11-2001, 11:51 AM
:( :mad:

GEOO
09-11-2001, 12:17 PM
:( :( :confused: GEOO
No more view?
http://www.donzi.net/gallery/x-18NYC_sm.jpg

Forrest
09-11-2001, 03:24 PM
:(

oldLenny
09-11-2001, 03:48 PM
My deepest condolences to anyone and anything directly affected by this act. I am truly sorry. I stand at attention, as does most of the world, "affected" for all time...

MXRoadster
09-11-2001, 07:15 PM
:( Words cannot say how I feel. My condolences to all.

David :( :mad:

RickSE
09-12-2001, 11:27 AM
All this touched my life yesterday. My father has been in D.C. lately working on a government contract. Ironically the contract is for a National Exercise to simulate a terrorist attack in two major U.S. cities at once. I knew he'd been working in and around the Pentagon lately and I could not get a hold of him yesterday. I tried calling him several times during the day at home and on his cell but got no answer. Well about 10:00 pm last night I finally got a hold of him at home. He told me he had been scheduled for a meeting across the street from the Pentagon yesterday but the meeting was cancled before the crash. If the meeting would have went as scheduled he would have had a front seat to all the destruction in D.C.

Moody Blu'
09-12-2001, 01:58 PM
Did anyone think about this?

those building were built in the 50's?
so there MUST be asbestos in the buildings.

ALot of people will have cancer because of the smoke. :o
those terrorist probably had that in mind, they sort of used chemical warfare on us and no ne has even said anything about it!

mattyboy
09-12-2001, 02:24 PM
sky,
the world trade center was started in 69 and fully completed in 73, but i'm sure aspestos, the lime in the pulverized cement ,
the toxic fumes, it was a nightmare, as my brother-in-law left his building(across from tower 2) the second plane hit he said "it looked like a ticker tape parade but they were using aluminium foil, but it wasn't foil it was fuselage. he still hasn't slept.

Matt

smokediver
09-12-2001, 02:32 PM
I feel bad for everyone and am especially sick for my brother firefighters. God Bless them all and as a former Marine , give me a rifle and a mission !

J&K SHAHBAS
09-12-2001, 03:38 PM
There are NO words to describe what has happened to our Country, except feeling very vulnerable. John and I are sending our deepest sympathy's to those out there that have lost someone or know of persons who have perished in this awful display of evil.
God Bless Our Country.
J&K

BigGrizzly
09-12-2001, 03:39 PM
Matty I share your feelings. These twin towers were engineering marvles. but I think ground breaking was in the spring of 1966 the year I got my first baby blue 16 Donzi. But then as old as I am I may have gotten the years mixted up a little up. But it was definatly in the mid sixties. Fact is there was no aspestos in there. That was one of the big points on the cost of it. I remember during OP SAIL 1976 how astounding it was looking up at them from my Dad's boat in the river. But then that was before or the same yeae the blue guy was born.

Randy

Moody Blu'
09-12-2001, 04:07 PM
blue guy? could you mean me? :D

Digger
09-12-2001, 05:53 PM
keep your spirits up, all. we'll find 'em, and as our Sec State said today, "make them pay"

proud to serve

Maj M C Howard, USMC
Marine Helicopter Squadron One
Quantico, VA

Shanghied Again
09-12-2001, 06:54 PM
A Sad Sad Day. Here is the twin towers at the Sunday SBI race pic is from Ron Polli. http://northeastdonziclub.homestead.com/index.html

harbormaster
09-12-2001, 06:59 PM
Go getem' Digger!!!

Digger
09-12-2001, 07:37 PM
we'll do our best Scot...count on it

olredalert
09-12-2001, 09:47 PM
I think I have held back,and not posted on this thread because I just didnt know what to say.Words just cant convey the feelings.Its all of what you all have stated so very well..........I just deleted a whole paragraph.There are no words available to me to express the horror and hatred I feel!......Bill S........ol red alert!

Green laker
09-12-2001, 10:09 PM
Regarding Sky's observation of the enviromental hazard ,As Dept.of Education employee,were asbestos was and is a issue. The only known disease caused from asbestos exposure is "Mesothioma" which is cancer of the lining of the lung.The incubation period is as high as 25 years.If you have family or friends that were exposed get a baseline X-ray now and every year hereafter. Not all who come in contact are at risk. In closing
help the living, pray for dead or missing and only god will decide the outcome of those
responsible. Hug your Family!!!!!

mattyboy
09-11-2012, 09:00 AM
a look back 11 years ago today same clear and sunny Sept. day , nothings has been the same since.

God Bless the victims of that horrible day , their families, and the brave uniformed service men and women we have lost since. May god Bless them all and God Bless America.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhGuhfBk5xk

RickSE
09-11-2012, 09:53 AM
We were at Arlington National Cemetery last November for a family burial and noticed all the 9/11 Pentagon graves nearby. They're all in one area at the cemetery, in a corner of the property near the Pentagon. It was very solemn to see but nice to see that they are eternally honored in a place that honors so many for their service to this country.

Jraysray
09-11-2012, 01:37 PM
I remember driving home in Houston. Not a plane to be seen anywhere. I did see the only plane allowed to fly after they were all grounded. A lone C-130 bringing in a heart for a transplant on a little girl I believe.

mattyboy
09-11-2013, 08:26 AM
another beautiful September day, but we will never look at one the same, ever again

GOD BLESS Them and all who have since past