PDA

View Full Version : Florida Donzi Gathering

Scott Pearson
10-06-2001, 07:37 AM
Ok...whos headed down to Florida next week for Mike Millers Blast??

I'm leaving Wednesday night around 10:00pm. Will be in Ormond Beach Thursday afternoon and staying there for the night at a friends house. Then headed over to Sarasota Friday morning.

So if any of you see a Black Chevy Crew Cab towing a Bright Orange 1968 Donzi with a 1961 Purple Harley Davidson "Panhead" in the Bed of the truck, Doing close to 100mph :D .....Thats me :) Unless someone is an impostor...

:D :D

(NJ)Scott

Shanghied Again
10-06-2001, 08:13 AM
wont be making this one, The boat is totally ripped apart going through some Major changes for the spring, Motor,throttles,tabs and bottom. :( But I will see everyone fingers crossed at the AOTH

Dr. Dan
10-06-2001, 08:19 AM
Scott, Liz and I won't be able to head out until Thursday p.m. Not sure yet which tow vehicle we're bringing? We're trying to decide between comfort for the all night cruise(4 Runner,reclining seats) or Horsepower and a tight cab with good tunes(Lightning)? Either way we won't be there before noon on friday...my company scheduled a Regional Sales Meeting on that Thursday! But we are pumped up for the trip! See Ya North of the Poodle and South of the Bay!...Doc :rolleyes:

BERTRAM BOY
10-06-2001, 08:31 AM
Damn..... I gotta get a bike.....
BERTRAM BOY :D :D :D

We'll be there LATE Thursday

BigGrizzly
10-06-2001, 09:19 AM
We are hedding out Thursday pm. Thats BigBrizzly (Expidition and Criterion). Little Grizzly (Grand Cherokee and 22ZX), amd Tomahawk(Ford pickemup and teal 22 Classic). We be stoppen late evening and continuing early Friday AM.
Frank & Family, Come down and ride with me or Little Grizzly.

Randy& Company

CrackerJack
10-06-2001, 05:37 PM
Scott (NJ),
You are about 30 min. by way of I-95, I-4 to the Sanford exit. I live about a mile from
the Sanford exit. If you plan on going
by on I-4 give me a call maybe we can
tag along. 407-321-2514home, 407-402-5349 cell. Jack

DONZI TOM
10-06-2001, 05:50 PM
33 Daytona leaving from Jacksonville Fl on Friday morning. If all goes well we will be in a convoy with 2 - 18' classic's.

GEOO
10-06-2001, 08:23 PM
I'm sad to say I won't be making the event. :(
Having engine mounting issues; broke the front engine mount bosses off the block???
Putting the house on the market this week need more room for the kid.
And not all that excited in having Hailey & Heather fly down. GEOO

Last Tango
10-06-2001, 09:47 PM
I'll be part of the Jacksonville, FL convoy leaving Friday morning.
Mark :cool:

boldts
10-06-2001, 10:25 PM
Planning on driving down leaving Wednesday morning. Hoping to arrive sometime Thursday afternoon at my Aunt and Uncle's home in Sota. Driving a white Chevy Tahoe towing a White with Blue stripe 18' Classic. License plate on the trailer reads DONZI 1. Everyone have a safe trip!

Hardonzi
10-06-2001, 10:53 PM
I`m leaving work 6pm Fri.Heading dwn in a Red 2001 F-250 crew cab 4x4 longbed with a 2001 22ZX poker run in toe. Probably wont arrive till 7pm...I`m 50 miles north of Sarasota. :D

olredalert
10-07-2001, 10:22 AM
The Red Alert tow-monster(502 duallie Suburban,black and white)will get under way sometime Wednesday,but will only make a short hop to Ohio for a night with my Dad.Major part of trip will happen Thursday.We could concievably do it all that day but Im not going to wear myself out.Will be doing that in Sarasota!!!!Scott,you are forcing my hand.I guess Ill have to bring my 35mph barstool with.Need to figure out how to defeat the governer!!!!!!!Corsican is as done as I can get it,and seems to run out okay.After being stored for ten years,it was anyones guess.Had a stuck lifter,but Rislone seems to be taking care of it.Looking forward to this a bunch.Safe travels for everyone..........just....exited....ol red!(Bill S)

Scott Pearson
10-07-2001, 01:59 PM
Jack,
I'll give you a ring. I will be going I-4 when I leave Ormond Beach. We will be leaving early morning I think...If not to hung over from the night before. I say around 9-10ish.

Red....Bring the Bar stool...They are cool as hell!

(NJ)Scott

bverd
10-07-2001, 05:26 PM
Looks like the boat won't be done before I leave. I am bummed about that. Leaving Wednesday, planning on arriving sometime Thursday, for a full day in Sarasota on Friday. :D Looks like I will be the one on the dock hanging my thumb out as people pull away. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Leaving to work my way back (tentatively) Sunday night.

CrackerJack
10-07-2001, 07:31 PM
Scott,
Good time traffic from Deltona area thru Orlando is usually a parking lot before
9-10. Jack

Dr. Dan
10-07-2001, 09:24 PM
Brad, you're always welcome to bum a ride with us if you like, see ya there...Danny ;)

jbishop
10-07-2001, 10:56 PM
We'll be leaving Wednesday night around 10:00
p.m. and although I'm not sure if we are going to hit the 100 m.p.h. mark, we are going to drive the 1350 miles straight through.

We're driving a black Grand Cherokee pulling a black 22 classic on a black Eagle trailer.

Looking forward to meeting everyone! Drive safely and we'll see you in Sarasota.

Jim Bishop

RickSE
10-08-2001, 10:03 AM
Wish I could make it, too much going on at work right now. Looking forward to the pictures. Have fun and drive safe everyone.

MikeMiller
10-08-2001, 03:30 PM
Everyone have a safe, safe trip!!

I'll be the one at the docks with a drink in my hand.

If you arrive late I'll be at the pool with a bevy of scantily clad women awaiting your arrival (BTW, my wife is one of those women!)

Can't wait! :D

Shanghied Again
10-08-2001, 06:09 PM
Randy. I thank you. With the money I am dishing out on the boat and Key West Apba race, Not to speak of my Nephews Wedding on Saturday. With Geo not going sort of put a wrench on this weekend coming up. I will see you at the AOTH with a little more hp and a more radical 22ZX with Gaffrig Throttles and all. Mike have a great time and I hope everyone at Donzi is doing great.