PDA

View Full Version : Classic Problem Update

David O
10-04-2001, 12:51 PM
I received this from Gayle and she ask that I post it for her.

David, I read what you posted which was really sweet, and all the touching
replies -- sure made my heart feel better -- pretty wonderful extended family
out there for which I am grateful to be a part, through you. 'Cause I don't
even own a wrench, much less a Donzi !! Anyway, advice for additional
opinions very well taken. My arrhythmia is a congenital electrical circuitry
problem and doesn't seem to be stress induced. It seems as I become more
"classic", the episodes become more problematic! Thanks so much to each and
every one of you we've heard from; hope to make your acquaintances at a
"Donzi doing" some day !!
Gayle

Dr. Dan
10-04-2001, 08:24 PM
Gayle, I have a buddy I believe who had your exact problem, I will try to connect with him soon to relay what his doctors did. I know he's better now, but he had similar symptoms, Take Care and as said before you are in all our thoughts and prayers, we are family here! Best to you both ...Danny ;)

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
10-04-2001, 10:17 PM
DavidO, touching letter, I must have missed a few posts, ie I do not know who Gayle is.
Since Sept 11th we have really felt the need to be more helpful to our fellow man/woman.
I caught several key words in her letter, my wife is a Registered Vascular Technologist.

If there is any hard questions she might have or would just like to talk, email us and we can let the ladies talk on the phone, sometimes it is just nice to talk and share with someone who understands.
All the best to Gayle......
Bryan and Nancy Tuvell

BigGrizzly
10-06-2001, 10:38 AM
Bryan, Gayle is one of the FIRST Donzi Chicks ever to hit the photo gallery. Her personality is even better than her looks. I for one am wishing her well and hoping to see here again soon. Give her my best. Her pictures are in the photo gallery under the Earlier Eufalla get together I think. Don't Know about Donzi Girls (don't have Access).

Randy

harbormaster
10-07-2001, 10:35 AM
Ohhhh Randy...
You have access now.