PDA

View Full Version : Volvo 270 T

Greg Riach
10-04-2001, 07:28 AM
I am trying to find a repair manual for a Volvo 270T with a speedmaster E lower unit. I have the Seloc manual but it only provides minimal information. I have checked with the Volvo parts suppliers but they can't help.

Can any one tell me where I can buy a manual or a copy of one?

Thanks

Greg

Danny
10-04-2001, 10:24 AM
Greg
Forrest gave me a lead on manuals last year and I ordered them from http://www.volvopentaparts.com
the manuals are all in a series so you order specific booklets.
I have the one that shows the trim/tilt mechanisms for the 270T and I have no need of it, email me directly and we can make some arrangements to get it to you. I am away for a few days at Thanksgiving (Canadian) so be patient for a response. The manual I have doesn't show anything about the speedmaster lower unit but I'm sure there is something available from that site.
Where do you keep your boat and do most of your boating? We are not that far apart.
Danny

Greg Riach
10-04-2001, 01:31 PM
Danny

Thanks for the info. I will email you later today about the manual. I keep my boats at our summer lake house on Lake Joseph in Muskoka. I have a classic 18 and a 16 Ski Sporter that I'm just starting to restore. You are right we aren't that far apart, we should plan a get-together.

Thanks again

Greg