PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Party at Universal

Frank Civitano
04-02-2000, 09:24 PM
Well gang as they say,The party is over? Were back in FREEZING NJ!Its Cold. To everyone that was there, I was so glad to finally meet all the Donzi people behind the keyboards? What a party it was! Read Gene,s thread it says it all? Next year if they do it again we will be there with boat! Anyone who missed this Great gathering, Please try to make it next year? To all the Winners a big congradulations your boats all deserved the awards! I felt like for a moment I was in Donzi heaven!! all your boats were great! And So was Everyone that was there! Me and My wife had such a good time..

------------------
Frank Civitano

superhatz
04-02-2000, 10:08 PM
I'm gonna be there next year if it happens.

Superhatz

Forrest
04-03-2000, 10:55 AM
Donzi heaven, it was! Great meeting both you and your better half. Bring a Donzi next year, Frank.

GeneD
04-03-2000, 03:17 PM
Hey,
Does anyone know if Hotboat Magazine has a website?
And what was the name of the other one? Boating?

------------------
GeneD
Melbourne, Florida

harbormaster
04-03-2000, 05:12 PM
Geno,
www.hotboat.net (http://www.hotboat.net)

Scot V
"harbormaster"

Randy Hibbard
04-05-2000, 03:37 AM
Hey Gene, the other one was Boating and the Guy`s name was Bill. Nice guy with some interesting stories. He reviews new boats and will hopefully do an article on Donzi soon.

------------------

Randy

GeneD
04-06-2000, 12:07 PM
Geez, Hotboat wants money to view their sight! What a rip!
Now, hey, what about that guy that was doing the Aronow movie? Did anyone talk to him? Did anyone get asked to have their boat in the movie?
And one final thought, who was the guy that crawled into my ski rack looking for hull numbers? And does anyone know if he found them?

------------------
GeneD
Melbourne, Florida

harbormaster
04-06-2000, 02:28 PM
GeneD

You really need to call me. 281-282-4423

Scot V

Frank Civitano
04-06-2000, 04:23 PM
Hi Gene, I belong to Hotboat,Its Great! My boat is on this months reader rides (Front Page) The thing I like is boat comparisons and shop talk? Dont forget the girls!!!!!

------------------
Frank Civitano

RickR,GroveCity
04-06-2000, 05:35 PM
Frank
I saw the 78 18 Classic (JET 460)on page 80 of April issue, but not your 22.
Are you in May's issue?

------------------
RickR mailto:riggerb@aol.comriggerb@aol.com</A>

Frank Civitano
04-06-2000, 07:07 PM
Hi Rick,, I'm on Hotboats April web site, Not in there magazine, I was told that has to be sent in seprate?? Why ask Why? as soon as you open the web page There we are front page under readers ride. I was waiting for Geo, usally were I go Geos there are were Geo is I go! We spread are boats around. Geo NJPPC added a new page, And your there!
Rick, cant wait till next year? Im beefing up my trailer to a tandem with brakes, So I can bring her down? Its not a Donzi party without the Donzi! I felt naked around all the boats, Like I say at work? I dont feel good, I have Donzitis, (cough!cough) I need my boat?

------------------
Frank Civitano

kingair
04-06-2000, 08:18 PM
Hey Frank...
It was good to see you guys...even if you were naked

------------------
later, Philip & Vickie