PDA

View Full Version : Travel Bar?

GeneD
04-02-2000, 08:36 PM
No, for this one we didn't need the travel bar.
Mike Miller brought his own travel bar in the form of an Open Bar in the VIP Lounge at Universal Studios.
Jimbo my man, you missed one hell of a party. We were treated to very special Donzi hospitality.
Now, I don't want to mention the awesome bag of Donzi Goodies given to us by Mike and Nick Miller, but I will.
I don't want to mention the incrediable sight of all those Classic Donzis sitting in one spot, but I will.
I don't want to mention the chartered bus that took us to dinner and the awards ceremony, but I will.
And certainly, I don't want to mention the fabulous dinner, cocktail party, and very special awards ceremony - special because I won a trophy! But I will.
And Jimmy, I certainly didn't want to mention any of this...in case you got your feelings hurt.
But let me tell you big man, you were sorely missed and you missed the biggest party of the year.
Let me mention one more thing, this was such a knockout surprise for me. I never expected such a turnout, and I certainly never expected such VIP treatment.
In the words of FrankC, this was First Class all the way.
You know, I've never done all the bars in CityWalk, but we came damn close. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to walk to the next bar. We tried to do a shot in each bar, and well, we came up short. By the time I got back to the hotel, I was practically on my knees. Oh by the way, the passes to CityWalk were complements of Donzi.
What more can I say?
Look tomorrow for the Donzi Owner's Meeting report.
Gene's World!!!

------------------
GeneD
Melbourne, Florida

[This message has been edited by GeneD (edited 04-02-2000).]

gerry
04-02-2000, 09:17 PM
Gene:
Sorry I miss you, I could be there only friday and saturday morning.
See you in St. Cloud next weekend.

gerry santiago

Frank Civitano
04-02-2000, 09:35 PM
Gene
Was great to see you again? and we finally met Donzi girl (Tina) Happy to meet her! We didn't Know were you guys went after the concert? Some of us went bar hopping with the donzi crew.. I started singing!! I think? im not quiet sure but thats what my wife said I did? We left early Sunday,So we didn't get to see you,your boat was still covered? again great to see you and Congradulations!!!

------------------
Frank Civitano

Forrest
04-02-2000, 09:38 PM
Gene, did you an Emmo go for a ride in 007 this evening?

GeneD
04-03-2000, 09:34 AM
Forrest,
It was a ride that Emmo won't be forgetting soon, I tell you what!
Water was not conducive to a comfy ride, and I forgot to fill my trim pump with fluid so we didn't have the trim working as well as it could have. Meaning that either we were glued to the water, or we were "Flying High".
Man, we went over a wake from a Sport
Fisherman I thought we were going to lose Bill the Pilot out the back.
I think they both went home with bruises.
Freaking SS is acting up in the shifting department again.
What to do???
Frank,
It WAS great to see you all again, sorry we didn't have the time to hang longer with you guys. After the concert, we tried to have a drink in every bar at CityWalk, but of course that is fairly impossible.
We are going to try and see if we can get our butts up to NJ this summer for one of the events. Didn't youtell me that you got a Poker Run going on in the Jersey area? Love to do that if I could!
Mellisa was looking really fine on Saturday night big fella, you are one stud muffin!

------------------
GeneD
Melbourne, Florida

[This message has been edited by GeneD (edited 04-03-2000).]

Forrest
04-03-2000, 10:46 AM
Gene, I just talked to Emmo - What did you do to him? He sounds like he needs a drink! He kept mumbling something about, "big air" and "lucky to be alive"!!! Anyway he made it to Tallhassee - to windy to fly and farther. Seas are four to six. the Magnum has a full load of fuel . . . hmmmm . .. ha ha ha

Forrest
04-03-2000, 10:51 AM
Harbormaster Scott, can we get a Real Audio server installed so we all can hear FrankC sing!!! He actuall didn't sound too bad (at the time)! What were you drinking, Frank?

Frank Civitano
04-03-2000, 08:45 PM
Forrest, It was Jack Daniels that did me in! I thank you for the compliment? but I think every dog in Orlando must have been howling that night! We had a Great time! All the Donzi people are Great to party with! And thats everyone.
Geno!! My wife says thank you? But your doing pretty good yourself there big fella. The NJPPC schedual reads as this. June 3-4 Atlantic city poker run, June 8 Barnegat bay poker run, july 28-29 The radar shoot out.then Aug 28-29 Atlantic city to cape may.. We may be doing the NY poker run,We dont know yet. Geo joined the NJPPC. Boy it really was GREAT meeting everyone!

------------------
Frank Civitano

kingair
04-03-2000, 08:47 PM
Gene,
It was a pleasure to meet you at last. Hope to see you again soon.

------------------
later, Philip & Vickie

Frank Civitano
04-04-2000, 05:36 AM
Phillip and Vickie

It was so nice to meet you. We had such a good time on city walk with you! Hope to see you next year?
Frank,Melissa,Frankie and Sean Civitano.
ps.
My Son says hello to Patrick.

kingair
04-04-2000, 09:33 PM
It is late but I will mention it to the big guy.
Later,
Philip