PDA

View Full Version : Ok all you lurking Women out there!

harbormaster
10-03-2001, 10:15 PM
I told my wife tonight that she had to register under her own account and stop lurking with mine. She said that she probably was not the only wife/girlfriend/female member lurking out there. OK Girls time to stop lurking and show your numbers.
Heck I might even make a private forum for ya'll!

DonziChic
10-04-2001, 06:53 AM
I did sign up with my own account and now can't get to the Donzi Girls site.
HELP I need to keep and eye on you guys or is it off limits to wifes, better halfs, or gal friends.
Donzichic

harbormaster
10-04-2001, 07:53 AM
you are fixed up!

Mustang Susie
10-04-2001, 08:34 AM
Scot,
I am also having trouble getting into donzigirls. I have to keep an eye on crazyhorse to see what pictures he's posting of me. Can you set me up?
Thanks!!

Mustang Susie :rolleyes:

Mustang Susie
10-04-2001, 08:50 AM
I think that a special forum for all of us donzigirls is a great idea.
What do you think ladies??

Mustang Susie :)

Crazy Horse
10-04-2001, 10:35 AM
Oh no Mustang Susie, no pics of me :p

Mustang Susie
10-04-2001, 10:58 AM
Hmmmmmm now there's a thought. Donziboys.... :D :D :D :D

David O
10-04-2001, 12:55 PM
Mustang
Crazy horse has posted many photos, feel free to identify yourself in them for us, that do not know you. It is so much nicer to have a photo to attach to a name.

waleyetwo
10-04-2001, 02:37 PM
mustang is the sexy girl in the yellow bikini yhat the horseman sent :eek:

Mustang Susie
10-04-2001, 02:51 PM
Well my dear David O,
feel free to go to the Lake Winni donzi site (donziclub.com) and you will see not only pictures of "the Mustang", but of all of the Lake Winnipesaukee donzi bandits :eek:

Mustang

Mustang Susie
10-04-2001, 03:24 PM
Good answer Waleyetwo :D
You must want something from me??

Mustang Susie

David O
10-04-2001, 06:27 PM
I did go to the site and was wondering which of the lovely beauties was you. They all are FINE DONZI GIRLS

Tomahawk
10-04-2001, 09:04 PM
David O. - if you're not the mayor of Pensacola, you could be! :)

Woodsy
10-04-2001, 10:12 PM
Yikes... I go to the lake for a day and miss all of the fun. Glad to see you posting Mustang!! I don't think we need any more postings of "Donzi Boys"... Thats just wrong on soooo many levels!! ;) You and Ponyboy missed a great time in Boston... Crazyhorse was out of control and Jilly was the Pizza girl...

Woodsy

PS: The Lake was AWESOME today... wish you guys were there.. had some fun at the 'Fancy

Princess Nancy
10-04-2001, 10:28 PM
Okay, count me in as a Donzi Girl, I'm tired of lurking (and reading over Woodsy's shoulder, it wierds him out :D )...
Plus, I'm not sure Mustang and CrazyHorse should be policing the pictures unsupervised!

Princess

waleyetwo
10-05-2001, 09:43 AM
well nan it's nice to see you on the site.and had a good time in boston are you and woodsie going to winni this weekend ? if so have the great woodsie call me and we can do the fancy :p

Crazy Horse
10-05-2001, 10:07 AM
Princess Nancy makes the scene!! Welcome.
Horse

PS: Hey Woodsy what up with me 'out of control'??! :p

blackwidow
10-05-2001, 08:48 PM
Hey there ladies!

I'm afraid that the Harbormaster had it all wrong.......I found this site myself about 2 months ago one night at work!

I had to help my husband, Exteme Measures register just the other night. An you won't guess what his first question was :confused:
"Honey, how do I get into this Donzi Girls site". I guess that I'll have to log on myself to keep an eye on him.

I must say taht I had no idea that there were other girls on the site.

Talk to you later :D

Stepped Bottom
10-05-2001, 10:23 PM
Hello all. My name is Darla and I'm abelchinewalker's better half. I must admit that, I too, have been lurking about, shamelessly hiding behind my hubby's name. Now that I've been busted, and dragged from the closet, I hope to become a regular contributor to your site. I'm looking forward to hearing more of brownie's "old Donzi" stories. :)

Woodsy
10-06-2001, 07:26 AM
Hey Horseman...

I was meant out of control in a good way... I am still laughing at Dave's inability to "close the deal" and you making me laugh about it...

Woodsy

PS: Foilage run next weekend? I took the princess up to the Kanc and it was peaking up there, next weekend on the lake should be beautiful!

Woodsy

:D

Crazy Horse
10-06-2001, 02:11 PM
Davey could not close the deal and then the poor soul had to come over to us and face up to it. You are right, it was a fun night. Man, can Jill down those Cosmopolitans!

LadyGriz
10-08-2001, 12:00 PM
Ok, ok, ok...I've been lurking as well. It's time I came out from behind Big Grizzly's shoulder and said Hi! And what does a better half have to do to get access to the Donzi Girls site. We really do have to keep an eye on you guys, you know.

Barb

harbormaster
10-08-2001, 01:11 PM
OK Lady Grizz. You be in!
You ladies feel free to post your own photos of you or your girlfriends.