PDA

View Full Version : Magnum 27 Sport

Forrest
03-30-2000, 10:38 AM
Hay, hay, I just took a look on eBay and I see that the Magnum 27 Sport that was bid up to around 12-grand a couple of weeks ago but did not reach the reserve (http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=293091668) price is back out there again but this time with NO RESERVE and 2-1/2 days to go. Currently, there are three bidders and price is at $5800. This guy may actually be forced to let this great boat go really cheap! GeneD (or anyone for that matter), here is your chance to get into that Magnum right and keep your Donzi for bar hopping!!!

------------------
Forrest

[This message has been edited by Forrest (edited 03-30-2000).]

Ross
03-30-2000, 07:07 PM
Hey, I know where there is a great 1978 28' Cigarette for sale too! The guy is getting on in years and bought an "OLD MAN BOAT"- a 25' Bertram. The only question he has is, should he keep both??

Rob
03-30-2000, 07:56 PM
I've seen this boat three different times on Ebay. Each time it runs up to $12-$13K, which has up to now has always been below the reserve.

If the boat looks as good in person as it does in the picture, and the mechanicals are as stated, I would think $12K would still be a pretty good deal. I think this boat is better looking than a 28SS, and $12K is a lot less than I have seen them go for.

If I just had somewhere to run this darned thing...

Forrest
04-03-2000, 10:08 AM
Scott, what it looks like is that he wasn't getting the bids that he though would on the last auction so he cancled every bidders bid and stopped the auction. Hay! You're not suppose to do that! Anyway, it looks like he needs $15k out of that puppy.

BERTRAM BOY
04-03-2000, 08:49 PM
If any of you guys are SERIOUSLY interested in that Magnum, I could go look at it for you. It's only about 20 minutes from my shop.
BERTRAM BOY