PDA

View Full Version : Tonight on SpeedVision

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
10-03-2001, 08:47 PM
Just watched SpeedVisions performance test run on he 38ZX T500's, neat clip.... it is on several more times tonight if your interested.

OK, now the question for you guys who know more than most about Donzi's... they called the boat the Zed-X. Is that where the name ZX came from? Do tell for my education.
Thanks,
Bryan
www.hrpa.homestead.com/homepage.html (http://www.hrpa.homestead.com/homepage.html)

marcdups
10-03-2001, 08:56 PM
The ZED is the British/Canadian way of saying ZEE, which is the way those letters are spelled and pronounced !!

Is'nt that correct scrabble ladies !!!

Towel Boy !! :eek:

Wishing I was still at Eufala :D :D What a blast

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
10-03-2001, 09:00 PM
Thanks, you learn something new every day, eh mate!! :)
Bryan

HP 600SC
10-03-2001, 09:23 PM
Marcdups, I wish we were at Eufalla too!
what a fun time! Well I am installing
a Lowarance GPS global map (LMS 160)
and a Gaffrig mechanical drive trim indicator
that is the same powder coated "red"
that my dash is.

Dreaming of a good getaway.....Ted M.

marcdups
10-03-2001, 09:53 PM
More gadgets for Ted'S rocket, guess Madpoodle will have to come up with a little more than $$49.95 + the X ( not u Heidi )for that BAAAAAAAd boy :eek: :eek:

Towel Boy !!

Me spoken sum engleesh :D :D

HP 600SC
10-04-2001, 07:26 AM
Madpoodle,
you just had to say the X-word again and get
me all excited http://www.goldenplasma.f2s.com/forum/smilies/happy32.gif
Ted M.

mikev
10-04-2001, 07:37 AM
saw it last night great clip sounds like they were very impressed with the boat like any of us should be suprised about that. I liked the part showing him running it over 70 in pretty rough water and it was running super smooth.

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
10-04-2001, 03:34 PM
I agree, great clip, as far as the rough water went it looked more like six to twelve inches of wind slop, a far cry from what they called 2 to 3 footers!
I was impressed with the way the boat handled the turns at speed. Very nice.

I need to start playing the lottery again!

Bryan

Forrest
10-04-2001, 04:22 PM
I saw the clip and I thought those "two to three footers" looked a bit overstated. Do you think that this guy is using the "special" ruler to measure waves too? :eek:

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
10-04-2001, 09:04 PM
Hey Forrest! Not sure about a special ruler... I was going to comment to that fact but thought better of it. Big Griz has taught me well here on the board, I almost feel politically correct!!! Did I do good Griz?
BUT I will say since the bay is my backyard my eye measures a bit better than his personal estimate!

It was a good clip overall. I was slightly surprised at the overall top speed GPS for T500EFI's.

Say Hi to Jenny for me! Hope to see ya soon.
Bryan

Dr. Dan
10-05-2001, 06:06 AM
Scott, I'm starting to think that you too were dropped on your head as a "yout" (my cousin vinny). Let me know if it works, I'll send you a check and we can do this for a 33 Daytona, Liz wants a bigger boat, something to haul more pals on & sleep! Hmmmm? ....Doc :p