PDA

View Full Version : New Boat Registry update

harbormaster
03-28-2000, 05:28 AM
The Registry page has been reformated to look better where the 2 columns do not run together.

Also a sort feature has been added so that you can now sort by Name, Hull, Number, State, and Length on the registry page.
Scot

The previous registry information is almost re-inputted into the new database and will be uploaded and online as soon as we are finished.

This will put the Boat total well over 200 boats. Some of you have sent me email on corrections to made to your listing. After all the info is up please look at your listing and send me an email if there need for corrections. Be sure to include your real name, handle if used, and hull number.

Also I would like to keep records of Owner mailing addresses. I have boats in the registry with owners that cannot be contacted. If I cannot contact them then I will deactivate the registry listing by placing an unknown in the owners name column.

After all of the registry info is in, I will be contacted all owners to verify their mailing address. As I am a big supporter of personal privacy, you can rest assured that the addresses will be my business and no one elses.

Scot

Tony
03-28-2000, 10:14 PM
Scott,

You are definitely the main Harbormeister man...keep up the great work!

[This message has been edited by Tony (edited 03-28-2000).]