PDA

View Full Version : Genuine Trouble on ESPN

RedDog
09-28-2001, 08:13 PM
OK guys - just got off the river with an ESPN film crew. They were filming some lead in shots for tomorrow's UT (vs) LSU game and wanted some on the river footage. Genuine Trouble and I were there and were glad to accomodate. Tune in at 7:30 Eastern prior to kick-off and hopefully we will see a little of GT blasting up the river with ESPN filming from the passenger seat. They filmed about 30 minutes but I know it will be edited down to just a few seconds for the lead in to the game.

Go VOLS!

boldts
09-28-2001, 11:06 PM
Wow man, that is toooo cool. Looks like another celebrity will be attending AOTH II. Hope they show a little more than 30 seconds. :D

RickR
09-29-2001, 07:57 AM
I'll be watching :D

Go Vols!

Moody Blu'
09-29-2001, 10:48 AM
me too ;)

RedDog
09-29-2001, 09:25 PM
:( Well it looks like we didn't make the cut :(

Oh well - never-the-less I meet a new Donzi couple with a beautiful '87 22 Classic. Steve and Jama - expect them on the board soon and at the AOTH II.

Got to party on their friend's big house boat.

Shanghied Again
09-30-2001, 08:22 AM
I hate when they do that, They use your boat with not even a shot of your dashboard. But like you said its nice making new friends and who knows somewhere in the future they may want to use your boat for something else.

RedDog
09-30-2001, 09:15 PM
Upon further review of the replay - Genuine Trouble was on air! First quarter with about 5:30 remaining they had a shot of us (GT's bow) running up the river under the tresel and heading into the Henley Street Bridge.

Yahoo - both the Vols and GT shined!