PDA

View Full Version : LASIK Eye surgery this morning s raging success!

harbormaster
03-24-2000, 09:35 AM
Had LASIK surgery on my right eye last Friday, and had the left eye done this morning about an hour ago. Truely freakin' amazing stuff! I will definetly be ready for Orlando next weekend! The valium is really kicking in now, so I am going to take a nap now(seems like a waste of good drugs!)

Scot V

digitalMan
03-24-2000, 11:50 AM
Had mine done a week ago today. Was out on the Donzi 3 days later. Best money I ever spent (the Donzi is a close second).

Kenn
03-24-2000, 11:53 AM
CONGRATULATIONS.

Hope you have the best result.

I see that you are now wireless and online from everywhere. Is it on your cell phone or palm top or a notebook???

Kenn

harbormaster
03-24-2000, 12:50 PM
Thanks for the congrats everyone.
This is kinda embarassing Ken , but I did have a toshiba laptop, but traded it for a boat (1988 Chaparral 278). I need a faster laptop anyway. The number that I gave ((281) 898-0199) is only my cell phone. I figure we can use it as a central phone number to find people and gatherings . I plan on being in the center of every party!

Scot

Frank Civitano
03-24-2000, 02:10 PM
Hi Scot.. Congradulations! Thats Great! I cant wait until my coward little rear end has the courage to have that done! Its like a whole new world !! The Best to you! See you in Orlando.

------------------
Frank Civitano