PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Ft. Myers?

Forrest
03-21-2000, 02:19 PM
I'm working in Ft. Myers this week. Any local Donzi fanatics down here? If so, give me call at the LaQuinta (Rm 203) after 6pm. I should be out of the prison (Charlotte Correctional Institution) by then and I'll buy you a cold one. Also, I'm going to try stick my head in over at The Bravo Shop if I get a chance.

------------------
Forrest

RickR,GroveCity
03-21-2000, 06:57 PM
Forrest
We are in Grove City, about a 2hr drive North
Come on up!!
Take a 1/2 day off and we'll go play in the Donzi.
Will be leaving for Lake Dora Fri AM.

------------------
RickR mailto:riggerb@aol.comriggerb@aol.com</A>

gerry
03-21-2000, 07:08 PM
Friday I am trying new propellers on Zero Cavity let me know if you want to come. Naples is like 30 minutes south of FtMyers.
gerry santiago

Forrest
03-22-2000, 03:58 PM
Gerry, got in last last night from work, but I call you this evening. I think that I be able to get free by noon Thursday and I don't leave until Friday.

------------------
Forrest

Forrest
03-24-2000, 06:25 PM
RickR, Gerry, I was land-locked for time, but thank you both for the invite. I need to ditch work for a while and have some fun.

Gerry, how did the new props work out? Ready for the St. Cloud race? I would have liked to have stuck around for the ride today, but my co-workers were chomping at the bit to get back to Tallahassee. Oh well, see you guys in Orlando and hopefully I can make it to the St. Cloud races.

------------------
Forrest

gerry
03-24-2000, 08:03 PM
Forrest:

It was a verry exiting ride with the new Mercury Cleaver props. Sorry I can not tell you the results, it is top secret info and we do not want the competition to know. See you in Orlando next weekend.

Zero Cavity Offshore Racing Driver
Gerry Santiago