PDA

View Full Version : Lake George Donzi Picnic

flametamer
09-09-2001, 06:52 PM
Fast Eddie,

Again, you have put together a great time for all. Your hard work shows. Some wonderful raffle prizes too. Where do you come up with them? A big thank you also goes to George for the tow back to my trailer after I blew my impeller into a million pieces. Was honored to be towed by the super fast X-18. Lake George Boat Company got me back running again, and only missed the first hour. again thank you Jeff

Barry Phillips
09-10-2001, 08:09 AM
Thanks again to Fasteddie, his lovely wife
and to all the Donzi faithful who joined in
to make the fall picnic the best ever. The
fly buys where awsome in both sight and sound.
Mighty Mouse has to be heard to be completely
appreciated, it sounds like a P51 Mustange
flying by, the only thing louder was the
2,600.00hp King Sting, Thunder Boat Row is alive and well. To bad those Rag Boat guys
don't share the love of HP that we do.
One more person to thank is the very cool
LG Patrol officer who understood our lust
for speed and went easy on GEOO.

The new suppercharged 22, litte "Sting" is a work of art.

PS. It was nice meeting you CDMA (Chris) maybe
you can bring your 18 to spring meeting.
Good luck with the 22 project boat.
SO-SLO

;)

GEOO
09-10-2001, 08:33 AM
FastEddie, Thank you for putting together the event. I had a great Time. I got to drive a really sharp, back to the basic, 16 fun ride!!! and nice sound; and a new 22' nice smooth ride. GEOO

BRIAN73
09-10-2001, 09:22 AM
ED, congrats on another successful fall party. Top notch as usual. I'm proud to be a member of your club and a LG resident. We (All Donzi Owners) are a true group of individuals that have a passion and zest for life, and a boat called Donzi.

P.S I wish it was May again.

Brian

Scott Pearson
09-10-2001, 06:32 PM
Yup...Once again it was a blast! Ahhhh those drive by's! The Gumbo went well, no one puked.

Once again FastEddie and Augusta out did themselves. The weather, Company, Prizes, Auction, Beer, Food was PERFECT!

Hay Dave....Fall on the rocks and into the water lately? Man...That hadda hurt! Cathy is still cracking up!

Geoo....One word "AMAZING". 95.2 mph! We are talking Back to the Future speed! Does that thing have a FLUX CAPACITOR?

Justin....Behave Yourself!

Cant wait till next year!

(NJ)Scott

CDMA
09-10-2001, 06:38 PM
Thanks everyone. Even w/o my boat I had a great time.

Chris

waleyetwo
09-11-2001, 11:27 AM
thank you fast ed for the good time that you showed us NH donzi people.we had a blast and we meet some nice people and scotts gumbo was very good.i think that's what made dave fall but not sure.and george gave me and sue a ride and i thank you george.don't fall for the sweetshirt thing next year :) and the lake george donzi guy's know how to do the drive bye's