PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Brochure

Danny
01-22-2002, 12:44 PM
A friend of mine picked up the latest Donzi brochure (at least latest to those of us in the Great White North) at the Toronto Boat Show. I found it interesting to see the page on Donzi Clubs. I recognized several pictures and boats from this site including Richard Weaver's 14 and a 16 that certainly looks like Tony Sporer's(I've seen Tony's boat but I don't know if that's him in the boat). I'm sure other people have seen this brochure as well and it may well have been discussed here and I missed it.Other people may find this interesting too so I will get that page scanned and post it.

I think those people and their boats that are in those pictures should identify themselves. I know I would be proud if my boat ended up in the latest Donzi brochure.
Danny

Danny
01-22-2002, 05:08 PM
Sorry for the file size, but lost alot of detial downsizing to this.

Danny

http://www.donzi.net/photos/dkeefe16.jpg

Scott Pearson
01-22-2002, 07:38 PM
The orange 1968 with a white gut on the bottom left is mine.

(NJ)Scott

boldts
01-22-2002, 09:09 PM
Let me help you out a little.
Starting at the top left to the right of the picture of Mr. Miller and the two models is Frank Civitano's 22ZX which has been traded for a new 26ZX.
To the right of Frank's boat is Randy - Big Grizzly's 22' Criterion.
To the right again is the 6th Annual Spring Dustoff at Lake George NY. I'm going to get to that one soon for sure. Ed Hodgkinson has got to be the father of Donzi gatherings and has helped me start the Midwest Donzi Club.
Below that pic is Brad Verd's X-18
Below and slight left is Scott Baxter (MadPoodle) takin in the atmosphere at Lake Cumberland.
Below Scott is Tony Spore's 16' SkiSporter
And 2 pic down, lower right, is Geoo, George Desmond's X-18 letin the horses run at Lake Cumberland Kentucky.
I've had the pleasure of meeting these folks at the first "Awakening of the Horses". Each and everyone of them would do just about anything for you in a time of need and are truly an asset to the Donzi family! smile.gif

Tony
01-22-2002, 09:17 PM
I AM STOKED!!! I have GOT to get to a boat show and pick up one of these brochures. Thanks, Danny, for the heads up on the pics. And thanks, Scott, for the I.D. help and kind words...hopefully I'll see you in the Motor City.

Barry Phillips
01-22-2002, 09:41 PM
In the Lake George Dust Off pic in the upper
righthand corner of the page, the black on
white 18 in the lower left is mine.
SO-SLO

bverd
01-23-2002, 12:13 AM
I will try to add to the identification...

-Dead center is George & Bonnie from Lake Winnie
-Just above them is myself getting my book signed by Micheal Aronow
-Lower right just above GEOO's X18 is a picture of Red Reynold's incredible Daytona 45 in Sarasota and crew (George, Bonnie, Myself, Amy and Karen)
-The NASWA picture was taken at the Lake Winnie event (Donzi Coladas... eek.gif eek.gif eek.gif I want one!!)

That is all I can add. I can't say enough about these events. These are the BEST people you will ever meet, bar none. I am so thankful to be blessed with all of you. Man I can't wait till May and the fun to begin. --Brad

FASTEDDIE
01-23-2002, 06:05 AM
The little square picture in the middle is Lady Augusta and myself with the 1st Place Trophy for winning the 2nd Annual Lake Winnipesaukee Donzi Club Poker Run. It was fun and you should try to make it this year. The trophy has been taken back to Lake George. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Dr. Dan
01-23-2002, 12:57 PM
O.K. I'll round things out! The Crew to the immediate left of the Colada Sign, are the Willards in their 22ZX-Jackson Poker Run 2001,the Yellow 38 appears to be the famous "dirty donzi", from the Jackson run,very detailed boat actually! And just under the Colada sign is Bill Nagy in his "Radical- Woody Wood Pecker Sweet 16", that boat rocks, Jackson Poker Run 2001, I have not met the fine gentleman with Mikey on the bottom center, and the little guy hales from Lake Winni,future Donzi Dude! I agree with Brad and the sentiments he expressed, it's a great feeling to have the loyalty and reliability that we experience here on "The Registry", I know alot of families that are not as "tight" as we are! The Best to you all this coming boating season! biggrin.gif ...Doc

Looped
01-23-2002, 01:26 PM
Dr. Dan,
That "little guy hales from Lake Winni" is the mini Crazy Horse.

Where are you Crazyman?

Craig