PDA

View Full Version : Gene's Back!!!!!!

Frank Civitano
03-17-2000, 04:00 PM
Hey Gene, Glad to see you are still alive had us worried for a while! We will be staying at the Delta resort 5715 Major blvd on Friday... Cant wait to meet donzi girl ? Talk to you soon
Frank

GeneD
03-18-2000, 07:25 AM
Well gee, thanks Frank.
Don't know when I'll be blowing into town, but I guess it will be around noon.
Got any thoughts on going for a ride on Sunday? How long are you staying? Now that I'm not working regular, I've got all kinds of time!
One thing though, you just have to go to Islands of Adventure. The roller coasters are the best. I was scared out of my mind. But I couldn't help but continue to ride them, time after time. We did Dueling Dragons (Fire is one coaster, and Ice is the other) 5 times each. You can stand on line to get front row seats, which I recommend for at least one ride. It's a bit too scary to do each time!

------------------
GeneD
Melbourne, Florida

Frank Civitano
03-18-2000, 08:00 AM
Hi Gene
I'm not much of a roller coaster maniac? My wife is ! We were there last year, you coudn't get her off any of those rides, She liked the log flume that goes under the shed and I liked the drop on Jurasic Park ! If I cant control it 90% I dont like it ! We should be there around noon Friday, After we register at our hotel and were leaving Sunday at 500pm flight, back to cold NJ. One day I will have her talked in to moving down there permanent ? We bought that place in Sebastion,thats one step closer.
Glad to see your back
Frank