PDA

View Full Version : donzi worship

jon v don z
03-16-2000, 01:52 AM
anyone know of any donzi owner get-togethers in the pacific northwest? love to play with others similarly afflicted. also, any ideas on ultimate boating areas here in pacific northwest?

Formula Jr
12-03-2001, 04:32 AM
Jon, I'm still looking for brave souls to make a run to AOTH II. Game? Also, I think the Lk Washington Scramerama is now an official event that will only get bigger and better. This year it was Labor Day weekend, but that can change.....

EricG
12-03-2001, 12:55 PM
Just say when and where...I think it just takes someone to say let's go (usually Owen, for some reason ;))...

I definitely agree that the Lk Washington meet is an annual event - and I think we should talk about hitting the Islands at some point...

I think the biggest obsticle is the Weather, it's hard to plan too far in advance, because the weather is sooooo iffy here during the summer - but then again, if you go really fast, the rain may blow over the windshield.....

EG

Formula Jr
12-04-2001, 03:31 AM
Yes, I agree Eric that we should hit an island next year. But I think that should be Blake Island. And let's time it to when they do all the indian dance stuff and Potlatch Stuff at the island lodge. This island is so great cause we can all do our own thing: do the people event at the lodge, or do the walking on the island event with that special someone. Its a destination that can, or doesn't have to have a center to activitites.

me, I just love the hot clam drink.