PDA

View Full Version : Harbormaster & Mike Miller!

Dr. Dan
01-18-2002, 05:30 PM
Well we finally got the Article for the Jackson Poker Run, that is in the February 2002, Chesapeake Bay Magazine. If either of you would like a copy we can send you color copies. Couple of good shots(none of the Winners though frown.gif )and a cover page of my Registry hat Scott! So ya got some free press up here! Let me know, ... rolleyes.gif ...Doc

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
01-18-2002, 07:41 PM
Hi Doc, funny you should mention JACKSON's, I got a BLANK 3x5 card in the mail from them today!

Can't imagine why, or what was SUPPOSED to be printed on the other side!
Bryan

harbormaster
01-19-2002, 12:06 AM
Very Cool Doc.

I would love a copy!

Dr. Dan
01-20-2002, 09:55 PM
Just got back from our Beach House this weekend, still nice to get away even if it's too cold up here to boat. I'll send you a copy Scott. Bryan we received the same blank card, I'm sure someone had too much cold medication over there! Don't let them drive your boat! Hey when are you going over to AOTH II? (Roadtrip?)...Doc biggrin.gif

Shanghied Again
01-20-2002, 09:59 PM
Hey Guys they must have been on Blank card detail? Got one to

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
01-21-2002, 07:30 AM
Hi Doc, I plan yo leave that Thursday at like 3 a.m. figure 12 hours to get there, I would like to arrive that afternoon like everyone else, then depart Sunday a.m. We are in the Smith Mountain Lake PR the very next weekend, that is one you too should consider!
What are your plans for KY Doc?
Bryan

Dr. Dan
01-21-2002, 08:09 PM
Bryan, We'll be leaving early Thursday also or possibly even Wednesday Night, not familiar with the terrain so I don't know what to expect, might cruise for 3 or 4 hours and stay some where along the way, then hit it early Thursday. Nothing is in stone yet,how many guys from your area are going? What's the possibility of connecting along the way? How do you guys head West? I'm having my Trailer Rebuilt next month,new axles,brakes,and cross members... biggrin.gif ...Doc also, email me your address, I found a Donzi Write up in an older Powerboat Mag at our Beach House this weekend, you might get a kick out of it, I'll send you a copy! wink.gif